Forgotten Actors in need of a Comback

Tools    

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Bebe Neuwirth... She works all the time, but I'd like to see her in a lead role where she can really shine.
Sounds like you must not have seen Tadpole (2002 - Gary Winick) yet, because she steals the whole flick (and it's a good one). Her character is smart and witty and sexier than Hell. But I'm crazy about Bebe. I'd love to see her in any and every movie.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
Clint Eastwood(ducks)
I think Eastwood's time as an actor in the spotlight is over for the most part. He's moving on to better things... Like swimming in a pool of money.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
5.Johnny Cash (he was good in Davy Crockett)

Good luck digging him up

Originally Posted by Garrett
Good luck digging him up
Wha wha whaaaaa...

You know who I wish would make a comeback? Michael Ironsides. 'Cause they just don't make embittered, pock-faced bad-asses like they used to.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
Wha wha whaaaaa...

You know who I wish would make a comeback? Michael Ironsides. 'Cause they just don't make embittered, pock-faced bad-asses like they used to.
Very True.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Sounds like you must not have seen Tadpole (2002 - Gary Winick) yet, because she steals the whole flick (and it's a good one). Her character is smart and witty and sexier than Hell. But I'm crazy about Bebe. I'd love to see her in any and every movie.
You, sir, have phenomenal taste.
I did see Tadpole and she was awesome in it.
I have been a fan of hers since the first time I saw her on Cheers, and had the good fortune to hang with her a bit at a cast party, once. She's as down-to-earth as she is talented. Love her.

Some of the other actors from "KIDS". I know Chloe Sevingy got her start there, but there was a couple other good ones.

rutger hauer

before holden decides to rape me with his vast knowledge of cinema
yeah yeah yeah hes been in tons of **** but nothing that would warrant the term comeback

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Lance Henriksen

And before you bust out sir Holden Pike, I know he makes several movies a year. I just love him and would love to see him in more attainable roles.

You haven't seen an emotional pain so perfectly expresed on a face so obviously hell bent on revenge til you've seen Pumpkinhead. God, Lance Henriksen is hardcore!

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
(Bruce Campbell, comeback from where?)
Come back from the dreaded land of middle-aged chubbiness, that's where.

I mean, look at him in S2 and say it with me: yikes.

Bruce, baby, you'll always be the coolest, but if you'd just jump on a StairMaster once in awhile, you'd still be the hottest as well. Le sigh.

"I can't help it..."
Joe Pesci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!