What do you want to know? v.2

Tools    

BANNED
Originally Posted by Steve
Is this because of the evidence linking al Qaeda to the Pakistani government, or is it also related to your Indian background?
Both. Pakistan has, in the past, been sponsoring al Quaeda terrorist activity against India, in Kashmir as well as elsewhere. A regime change in Pakistan, implying the removal of Al Quaeda terrorists (and possibly even bin Laden) holed up in there, would definitely be in India's interests. It would make the country safer, and, by implication, the family and friends I have in India safer. This is to say nothing of the nuclear threat posed by Pakistan towards India.

I dunno, it'd be like a blowup doll, except uglier and more plasticy.
A talking blow-up doll. "Can we ****?"

I'm pretty positive you'd be able to do Melissa Rivers.

I ate all your bees.
Have you been circumcised?
Is you belly button an 'Innie' or an 'Outie'?
Whats your sexual preference?
Have you ever used the pick up line, "You'll Do."? It works wonders.

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Have you been circumcised?
Of course. Circumcision is the most positive historical development the Abrahamic religions have initiated. As a matter of hygiene it is essential.

Is you belly button an 'Innie' or an 'Outie'?
Innie

Whats your sexual preference?
I like hot babes with giant racks! They're everywhere around here! The sun is shining, the chicks are out tanning, and I'm on the internet! Wow!

Have you ever used the pick up line, "You'll Do."? It works wonders.
I haven't used it. I haven't used many pick up lines, to be honest. Usually I just say 'how are you doing, miss' and do the LL Cool J lip-lick. It's an all or nothing approach, because some girls will just laugh in your face. But when it works, it works well. You can ask my current girlfriend now what she thinks.

Of course. Circumcision is the most positive historical development the Abrahamic religions have initiated. As a matter of hygiene it is essential.
News to me. I've talked to a guy online who regards circumcision as his pet issue, as it were, and had a fair amount of research to backup the idea that there was really no benefit to it at all; and that, in fact, it's more likely to be harmful than helpful. It produces a certain amount of desensitization, for example, and increases the risk of infection.

It only helps with hygiene in the sense that you've got one less place to wash, but beyond that, the only reason to do it is that other people do. I'd say it's only "essential" if you want to skip a shower or two whilst not turning off your significant other.

I think we should do a circumcision poll here. I think it would be fascinating. If anyone actually did it.

I myself am circumcised, I think that uncircumcised penises look kind of weird, but I do wonder what it would be like to be uncircumcised. I am kind of pissed off that I was denied that priviledge -- I mean, I was born with extra penis, and they cut it off? WTF?! No wonder I'm gay! Since they removed part of my penis, I'm in search of more.

Also, you say that it's good because it's one less place to wash? Well, don't you think it would be a guy's favorite place to wash? Can anybody confirm that?