The MoFo Top 100 Television Series of All-Time

Tools    

lol I didnt realize how old this thread was...

I bet everyone knows my #1 tv show right now..

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I seriously didnt think I would... after I put my 25 together.. I still had more series to list.... however very strange... there as a tv series that ran in the 1980's for only one season.. and I cant find it anywhere online... damn it! I know I watched it!!!

What's the name of the series that you can't find?

"The Phoenix" with Marc Singer... it came out between 1981 and 1984... its not even listed anywhere on Marc Singer's page.

My favorite TV-Show EVER ! BREAKING BAD !

My Second Favorite TV-Show EVER ! THE WALKING DEAD !

Nope... Im sure it had Marc Singer in it... it was one of the only reasons I watched it...

However years later.. I found out Marc Singer is a huge a$$hole... he as at the comic convention in Chicago the first year I went there.. and he was a very rude man to his fans.

Nope... Im sure it had Marc Singer in it... it was one of the only reasons I watched it...

However years later.. I found out Marc Singer is a huge a$$hole... he as at the comic convention in Chicago the first year I went there.. and he was a very rude man to his fans.

The only thing I can find with Marc Singer with the name "Phoenix" is this clip from YouTube for something called "Phoenix II" from 1995, but it looks like it may be from a movie, and I'm not even sure that it's from something real.

The only thing I can find with Marc Singer with the name "Phoenix" is this clip from YouTube for something called "Phoenix II" from 1995, but it looks like it may be from a movie, and I'm not even sure that it's from something real.

I found something on IMDB with both of those actors (Marc Singer and Matthias Hues) called "Droid Gunner" from 1995, but I have no idea if it's the same as whatever that "Phoenix II" clip is from, and it looks like it's a movie, not a TV show.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112906/reference

thanks GB but thats not it.. its ok...I think I did pretty good with my list... it expresses my personality and things I enjoy...

thanks GB but thats not it.. its ok...I think I did pretty good with my list... it expresses my personality and things I enjoy...

Sorry I couldn't help.

I tried, but I'm out of suggestions, and I can't think of anything else to search for this.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I'm finding this almost too broad a category to narrow down a top 25. Do I go for long running shows that have given me years of enjoyment or perfectly made 3 part mini-series? What if the first two series are brilliant but then the show goes off the rails? Decisions, decisions.

I recently watched the first series of In the Flesh which I thought was astonishingly good.