Name the Actress

Tools    

It's Gail Russell, who co starred in several well known films including:
Angel and the Badman (1947)
The Uninvited (1944)
Wake of the Red Witch (1948)
LOL. Never heard of any of these.

Is yours Jennifer Jason Leigh looking young & fresh?

As long as I've been a member here, I still have no idea what your favorite TV series is, Citizen.
Geez, I've said it a million times We'll let GBG guess this one, she'll know it in a heartbeat.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
As long as I've been a member here, I still have no idea what your favorite TV series is, Citizen.
Geez, I've said it a million times We'll let GBG guess this one, she'll know it in a heartbeat.

@Gideon58,
@Citizen Rules favorite TV show is "Laverne & Shirley".

I don't recognize the actress, but I doubt she's related to Penny Marshall, so she must be Cindy Williams' sister.

@Gideon58,
@Citizen Rules favorite TV show is "Laverne & Shirley".

I don't recognize the actress, but I doubt she's related to Penny Marshall, so she must be Cindy Williams' sister.
Yup that's my favorite TV show, followed by Star Trek various incarnations and The Love Boat....That's Carol Ann Williams, Cindy Williams sister. She appeared in More American Graffiti along with Cindy and they look alot a like when seen side by side.

Your turn...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Yup that's my favorite TV show, followed by Star Trek various incarnations and The Love Boat....That's Carol Ann Williams, Cindy Williams sister. She appeared in More American Graffiti along with Cindy and they look alot a like when seen side by side.

Your turn...

Here's one for you @Citizen Rules:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	01-actress.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	57801