75.00%
3 votes
It's going great
25.00%
1 votes
It's a terrible failure
4 votes. You may not vote on this poll

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Ok, firstly this will be a cross between a blog and a movie-log. I can't promise that I'll be posting here on a predictably frequent basis but I will be. This will be an adventure into both my future (as I haven't seen what I don't yet know of ) and past explorations, possibly maybe providing some dialogue on my favorite films/movies (many outlined in my list here).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I think the idea is
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
I'm not sure where to start with it now. I started writing a really long blog-style post about my recent rererererererewatch of Twin Peaks and my reflections of Season three but then I realized that it's a popular for some reason to 'summarize' on youtube (you know the essay video crowd?), so I then saw it as counterproductive as many of you are already well aware I'm a Lynch/Frost/TP fan.......I'm over-thinking this now ain't I?

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
This thread was a terrible failure and I disappeared for way longer than I realized (I actually completely forgot about this site unfortunately but I still remember many of you friends). I shall revive this thread in the coming days/weeks.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wow, this died before it even started. At least I do one or two things before I give up on my threads.

Suspect's Reviews