Battle of Blockbuster Movies

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Return of the King is one of those films that blows you away the first time you see it but loses your interest over time. 12 Angry Men I can watch over and over again... so: 12 Angry Men.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Didn't see 12 men. No vote from me in this one!

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I like 12 Angry Men a lot, but I'll have to vote RotK.
Same here.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

12 Angry Men
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Return of the King all the way.
And found he was eating his shoe.

A novel adaptation.
Not that it could matter, but: 12 Angry Men.

Originally Posted by Herod
Not that it could matter, but: 12 Angry Men.
Nice to see you again, man.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I vote RotK. Can't wait to get the dvd tomorrow.

MovieForums Extra
ROTK.............and I got the DVD for my birthday!!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!!!!!

ROTk is on a role here

NEXT BATTLE:
LOTR: RETURN OF THE KING ( 3 WINS)

VS.

new contender
PSYCHO

Psycho.

I like Psycho up until the 'explanation'. So since I don't like the entire film, I'll have to vote for Return of the King again. Sorry guys.

Return of the King
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"