Actors where you haven't liked a single movie of theirs

Tools    

I can't think of any. Although there are a few actors I dislike (for various reasons) I'll almost always find one movie they were in that I liked.

I disliked Alec Baldwin (long before his current troubles), yet I thought his small part in Glengarry Glen Ross was epic (just one example). It didn't hurt that his character was supposed to be an arrogant, heartless, antagonistic prick - so all he had to do was act like himself. But it was the performance that was to be appreciated.

Due to rumors, bad press or bad behavior, I've had issues with people like Woody Allen, Christian Bale, Mel Gibson, Russell Crowe - yet some of these guys have made some of my favorite movies.

First name that pops into my head on this topic is Gwyneth Paltrow...can't stand her.
I'm also not a fan of hers... and yet... one of my guilty pleasure comedies is Shallow Hal (2001).

And I liked the first Iron Man (2008) - although I would've been just as happy with someone else playing "Pepper". It's not like she "made" any of these movies for me, but conversely, her roles in them didn't ruin them for me either.

Both of these are good ones, but I did like Hunnam in Lost City Of Z.

Haven’t liked Butler, but have only seen a couple as well.

The Rock might be a good one for me.
I may be biased since I read the book and loved it, but I was disappointed in Lost City of Z. The one thing that struck me the most about Percy is how obsessed he is with the city. Hunnam didn't do a great job of conveying that if you ask me.

This is a tough question because I kept coming up with at least one movie. Surprisingly, I like Anne Hathaway, and maybe because it's since I haven't seen much, but I really only like one of her movies (Rachel Getting Married).

I may be biased since I read the book and loved it, but I was disappointed in Lost City of Z. The one thing that struck me the most about Percy is how obsessed he is with the city. Hunnam didn't do a great job of conveying that if you ask me.

This is a tough question because I kept coming up with at least one movie. Surprisingly, I like Anne Hathaway, and maybe because it's since I haven't seen much, but I really only like one of her movies (Rachel Getting Married).
I’m not a big Hathaway fan, but I do like a couple of her movies. Yes, even Interstellar.

I definitely heard that criticism of Lost City when it cane out, so you aren’t alone.

Anne Heche is another that came to mind when you mentioned Hathaway. I guess I think John Q is okay. I really dislike most of her movies though, and that one is on the bubble at best.

I'm also not a fan of hers... and yet... one of my guilty pleasure comedies is Shallow Hal (2001).

And I liked the first Iron Man (2008) - although I would've been just as happy with someone else playing "Pepper". It's not like she "made" any of these movies for me, but conversely, her roles in them didn't ruin them for me either.
I really like Gwyneth Paltrow She was great in Shallow Hal, so was Jack Black

I've never seen Shallow Hal. Like you, I liked Iron Man, but it had nothing to do with Paltrow.

I am going for the low-hanging fruit. The Rock and Vin Diesel. But they have never really been in anything I want to see except for some sci-fi.

I think I found a good one for me. Angelina Jolie. I like her too, she’s a strong screen presence with an atrocious filmography.

On topic; Patrick Dempsey

Gwyneth Paltrow
Like: The Talented Mr. Ripley, Se7en

Dwayne Johnson
Like: Pain and Gain, Snitch

Angelina Jolie
Like: The Bone Collector, Wanted

James McAvoy
Like: X-Men: First Class, The Last King of Scotland

Charlie Hunnam
Like: The Lost City of Z, The Gentlemen

Vin Diesel
Like: Pitch Black, Find Me Guilty

Gerard Butler
Like: Law Abiding Citizen

Charlie Hunnam and Gerard Butler. The closest I've come to liking either of their movies is Crimson Peak and RocknRolla, respectively, and yes, I think their performances are the worst things about each movie. Whenever I think about Gerard Butler, I think about him walking into his agent's office, sitting down and saying in his thick Scottish accent, "just give me the s***tiest scripts ya got."
I think Den of Thieves puts his talents to full use. He’s very funny and forceful in that movie in a way that really caught me off guard. Not at the same level, but it’s a Sandler in Uncut Gems situation where a role completely turns you around on a performer. The movie is a bit bloated, but worth a watch for his performance. “Oh ****, gimme the Pepto.”

I think I found a good one for me. Angelina Jolie. I like her too, she’s a strong screen presence with an atrocious filmography.
Funny, I didn't even think about it until you said it, but it's true...Angelina Jolie is a really good actress who has been in a lot of crappy movies.

I try to avoid Tarantino films whenever I can. He had fairly large acting roles in Pulp Fiction and Djano Unchained...IMDB list 39 acting credits for him though some are for voice acting or brief cameos. I'm not sure if he had any other substantial onscreen time in any other movies? Anyone know?
From Dusk Till Dawn is a known one(He was the writer too though). I never seen it, but he appeared in Destiny Turns On The Radio which probably was not received very well.

From Dusk Till Dawn is a known one(He was the writer too though). I never seen it, but he appeared in Destiny Turns On The Radio which probably was not received very well.
Ah thanks! I guess that makes him a bonafide actor

I think Den of Thieves puts his talents to full use. He’s very funny and forceful in that movie in a way that really caught me off guard. Not at the same level, but it’s a Sandler in Uncut Gems situation where a role completely turns you around on a performer. The movie is a bit bloated, but worth a watch for his performance. “Oh ****, gimme the Pepto.”
I heard he redeems himself in that one. Critic Mark Kermode rags on him as much as I do, but he also liked him in it and the movie, so I'd give it a chance. I've also heard good things about The Vanishing (2018).

I can't remember seeing The Rock in any film that I think is really good, but I can't say that I hate all the films he's appeared in.

You're being hemmed in by your perceptions (we're all hemmed in by our perceptions in one way or another). Tarantino is my answer and I did clearly think it out before I answered. I've seen him act in two movies where he played substantial parts, I disliked both of those two movies, hence he's an actor where I haven't liked a single movie of his (that he acted in). You apparently thought I meant that I didn't like the movies Tarantino made and came to a conclusion I had guessed wrong, kind of funny actually
Tarantino is an actor, director and producer. Don't let anyone fool you.

Just like Eli Roth who I

@seanc you are nuts about Jodorowsky, he's f**king brilliant. And he acts too. He's the main character in El Topo and The Holy Mountain.

Just my opinion.

Tarantino is an actor, director and producer. Don't let anyone fool you.

Just like Eli Roth who I

@seanc you are nuts about Jodorowsky, he's f**king brilliant. And he acts too. He's the main character in El Topo and The Holy Mountain.

Just my opinion.
Thank you MG.