Happy 10th Anniversary, Swan!

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Congrats to one of the elder statesmen! Your MoFo discount card is in the mail. All meals must be purchased before 4:00 pm to receive benefit.

Big shout to DBG. Amazing Skittleswork. Pretty sure those are lime and not the abominable green apple. That color pattern soothes me to my core.

Weird is relative.
I wish I discovered this site ten years ago, too.

A system of cells interlinked
10 years!

Happy Anniversary, Swan!

Happy 10th, Swan. You'll always have the honour of being the first person I neg repped. On your first day, too. Ah, memories.

Always glad you're here mate.

Master of My Domain
Happy 10th, Swan. You'll always have the honour of being the first person I neg repped. On your first day, too. Ah, memories.
@honeykid What post of his did you neg rep? Hopefully not the introductory post.

Happy anniversary fren.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
10 years? That means if you became a father the day you registered your kid would be... ten now. I mean... Math, you know...

Happy Anniversary, Swanny boy!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.