Top Ten Themes

Tools    

cool

My favorites are Sansho the Bailiff, Tokyo Story, Late Spring, Virgin Spring, and L'Avventura
Join in brother. You won't be cheating on Shawshank, promise.

Welcome to the human race...
Did mine. I tried to add The Killer but that's a vague enough title that the search area got filled out with movies about killer whales and whatnot (plus you can't check for more results beyond the handful that show up when you do the search and trying to add clarifications like the year or director doesn't help). Something of a glitch in MoFo's movie-searching database there.

Did mine. I tried to add The Killer but that's a vague enough title that the search area got filled out with movies about killer whales and whatnot (plus you can't check for more results beyond the handful that show up when you do the search and trying to add clarifications like the year or director doesn't help). Something of a glitch in MoFo's movie-searching database there.
Once Upon A Time In The West should have been on mine but I only have seen it in English so I will keep it off. I need to see Battle Royale, maybe soon. Didn't know you liked so much anime Iro.

Welcome to the human race...
Once Upon A Time In The West should have been on mine but I only have seen it in English so I will keep it off. I need to see Battle Royale, maybe soon. Didn't know you liked so much anime Iro.
Yeah, including both those Leone films did feel like I was using a loophole, especially since I've seen every other film on there in the original language. I may yet change it. As for the anime - I watch my fair share, though I'm not deep into it.

For the record Spirited Away is my easy number 1 but I've only seen in English.
How can you stand it in English? First time i went to watch it i was a bit tired so i put it on in English because i couldn't be bothered reading the subtitles, turned it off after about 10 minutes of those annoying voices.

Master of My Domain
Subtitles can be hard to follow sometimes, but they're way better than voices that tend to ruin emotional/humorous moments.

You`ve seriously been missing out if you dont watch foreign movies!

Ive tried earlier aswell to add Hero (2004) on my list but it doesnt seem to be in the database..which i found odd cos it was released ww yet you`ll got some of the most obscure foreign movies