Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Hound of the Baskervilles (Cushing, Lee) From my local library.
I also brought home Europa Report which i am looking forward to. I had never really checked out what the story is about.

The Silence will be a rewatch. I wanted to bring along Winter Light, but that one was not in.

I am starting with The Hound of the Baskervilles.

I also brought home Europa Report which i am looking forward to. I had never really checked out what the story is about.

The Silence will be a rewatch. I wanted to bring along Winter Light, but that one was not in.

I love Europa Report.

Treasure Planet (2002) -

My fifth(?) attempt to watch this amidst scheduling conflicts…

Liked it. Weird in the best way. Some bits better than others, but the ending and most of the narrative very interesting.

Have you seen the other trilogy movie from Bergman? Through a Glass Darkly?

My fifth(?) attempt to watch this amidst scheduling conflicts…
This is in one of my watchlists someplace.

Agri, what did you write about Fall? Send me a link if it’s easy.

This is in one of my watchlists someplace.

Agri, what did you write about Fall? Send me a link if it’s easy.
Will try now. Overall I liked it, it was memorable and I don’t feel that way often.

I miss Bergman - overdue a rewatch on some favourites.

This is what I wrote at the time. Rewatched it since and I still feel that way.

“Getting 127 Hours vibes from the colour scheme. Excited.

Oh, ****, I love this. Final Destination 5 overtones, too.
It really is a mystery why people do shit like that outside horror films, and they really do! All the time! The mind boggles.
Loved it. Absolutely outstanding shit (even the so-called twist is excellent, though according to all laws of film & logic it shouldn’t work).
The whole thing about
WARNING: spoilers below
bad cheaters dying
is a bit simplistic, but we’ll let it slide.”

Will try now. Overall I liked it, it was memorable and I don’t feel that way often.

I miss Bergman - overdue a rewatch on some favourites.

This is what I wrote at the time. Rewatched it since and I still feel that way.

“Getting 127 Hours vibes from the colour scheme. Excited.

Oh, ****, I love this. Final Destination 5 overtones, too.
It really is a mystery why people do shit like that outside horror films, and they really do! All the time! The mind boggles.
Loved it. Absolutely outstanding shit (even the so-called twist is excellent, though according to all laws of film & logic it shouldn’t work).
The whole thing about
WARNING: spoilers below
bad cheaters dying
is a bit simplistic, but we’ll let it slide.”
I wrote here that it’s kinda nutty (to say the least), but it’s a relaxing watch. The dark-haired actress is very good. The other actress is good too. Didn’t get 127 vibes at all. Much better movie based on a true story & I’m a fan of Franco.

I wrote here that it’s kinda nutty (to say the least), but it’s a relaxing watch. The dark-haired actress is very good. The other actress is good too. Didn’t get 127 vibes at all. Much better movie based on a true story & I’m a fan of Franco.
Agreed.

Yes. A very good movie. It could be a good time soon for a rewatch. It is at least eight years since i saw it.

The other two films i have seen again a few times.