MoFo Book Club: August 2022

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Okay, I finished it. Loved it. I'm going to have to read more of these because I kept wishing I could write this funny. Thanks, @Sedai, for the initial suggestion.

A system of cells interlinked
Okay, I finished it. Loved it. I'm going to have to read more of these because I kept wishing I could write this funny. Thanks, @Sedai, for the initial suggestion.
Haha awesome. I have read a few of the other Serge Storms books, so I will recommend Florida Roadkill and Cadillac Beach!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Haha awesome. I have read a few of the other Serge Storms books, so I will recommend Florida Roadkill and Cadillac Beach!
What made reading this even more fun (besides the perfect snarky humor) was that I was in some of the places mentioned: on Bayshore Blvd., in and around Tampa, on Dale Mabry Highway... Hubby couldn't figure out why I kept chuckling as the GPS told us things like, "Turn left onto Dale Mabry Highway." <snort>

A system of cells interlinked
What made reading this even more fun (besides the perfect snarky humor) was that I was in some of the places mentioned: on Bayshore Blvd., in and around Tampa, on Dale Mabry Highway... Hubby couldn't figure out why I kept chuckling as the GPS told us things like, "Turn left onto Dale Mabry Highway." <snort>
I was moving some books around at my house, and came across a random Serge Storms book I hadn't read yet that had been given to me in a big book full of books a friend was getting rid of. This one is called The Hammerhead Ranch Motel. I took it to the beach and am about a third of the way through so far, Fun stuff!