Which MoFo would you like Derpd?

Tools    

As I've already asked that, I agree. This also means that it won't take up one of my requests. Good going, Swan.
Didn't see that.

Okay, you can make multiple requests, just put the one you want most first and I'll get to the rest when I can. Also, derpatars are actually better the worse they are, so if you are bad at doing them I'd encourage you to try. It is much fun. And even if you suck with your good hand you still have to use your bad hand. The best is when they aren't even recogniseable as what they originally were.

So yes, others are welcome to join in the fun.

I wish we could do something along the lines of forcing other people to wear them. But I think it will be hard for people to concede to wear them even if it's only for a short time. Would people be willing to wear them for 24 hours? I don't know if people should wear their own portrait... it might be fun to vote for who has to wear what or something.

Anyway, that is just a pipe dream of mine. I'd love it.

Requested by Sexy Celebrity, Destiny:

OH MY GOD.

JayDee's looks like a mentally retarded kid wearing some kind of helmet.

This is the coolest thread. You could actually call these Picasso makeovers and people would accept it.

Requested by Proximity, rauldc14:

lol now it looks like the dude's just groping her

too bad you didn't start this before april first... it would've been awesome if everyone adopted these avatars for the day

OH MY GOD.

JayDee's looks like a mentally retarded kid wearing some kind of helmet.
It looks like George Washington wearing one.

Love MV's. It looks even more like Tom Selleck than I think he avatar does.