Crime Flick, not Miami Vice.

Tools    

Trying to find the name of crime drama, set in sunny climate, maybe florida or california. Cop is white guy, with mullet hair, dresses like crocket and tubbs from miami vice.

The cop with a lady, confronts dark haired guy in a grove/alleyway and says something along the lines of

okay, this guy fcked your wife, but you didn't or don't have to kill him for it
. This movie was late eighties possibly early 1990s.

Can you name it please.

No, its not Red Heat.

The cop looked like Rutger Hauer. The film seemed crass and over the top. Plot details I don't have, I only saw a brief clip of the movie.

I’m going only by mullet hair; so the index of cops with mullet hair suggests
1.Lethal Weapon (1987)
2.Tango & Cash (1989)
3. Con Air (1997)
4. Rambo First: Blood Part II (1985)
5. The Delta Force (1986)
6. Hard Target (1993)

Some of these are not cops but I added them just in case.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Trying to find the name of crime drama, set in sunny climate, maybe florida or california. Cop is white guy, with mullet hair, dresses like crocket and tubbs from miami vice.

The cop with a lady, confronts dark haired guy in a grove/alleyway and says something along the lines of

. This movie was late eighties possibly early 1990s.

Can you name it please.

I haven't seen the movie, so this is just a guess based on the movie title and poster, but maybe Miami Blues (1990)?

A system of cells interlinked
I vaguely recall a scene like that in Internal Affairs, but pretty sure no mullets in that one.