Communicate only with LINES FROM MOVIES

Tools    

"Get the f#$% outta here!"

Beverly Hills Cop
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
“I hate you, and I hate your ass face!”

Corky St. Clair (Christopher Guest) - Waiting for Guffman

"I hope that was an empty bottle George...you can't afford to waste good liquor...not on your salary, not on an associate professor's salary."

Elizabeth Taylor, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

Are you desirable? Are you irresistible? Maybe if you drank bourbon with me, it would help. Maybe if you kissed me and I could taste the sting in your mouth it would help. If you drank bourbon with me naked. If you smelled of bourbon as you f**ked me, it would help. It would increase my esteem for you. If you poured bourbon onto your naked body and said to me "drink this". If you spread your legs and you had bourbon dripping from your breasts and your p***y and said "drink here" then I could fall in love with you. Because then I would have a purpose. To clean you up and that, that would prove that I'm worth something. I'd lick you clean so that you could go away and f**k someone else.

Ben-Leaving Las Vegas

"When the Grey Hair is dead, Magua will eat his heart. Before he dies, Magua will put his children under the knife, so the Grey Hair will know his seed is wiped out forever."

Jesus: What?
Comicus: What?
Jesus: Yes?
Comicus: Jesus!
Comicus: What?
Jesus: What?
Comicus: You said what.
Comicus: Nothing.

Jesus (John Hurt) & Comicus (Mel Brooks) - History of the World Part I (1981)

interesting

When you can balance a tack hammer upon your head, you will head off your foes with a balanced attack.

Wes Studi as the Sphinx - Mystery Men (1999)

I'm what you would call a teleological, existential atheist. I believe that there's an intelligence to the universe, with the exception of certain parts of New Jersey.

Miles Monroe (Woody Allen) in Sleeper (1973)

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Are you out of your f**king mind?

Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson) in The Shining (1980)