If You were in Hell....!

Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I watched Vantage Point recently. I have to say Quaid could have used come botox! I'm not into plastic type things but the way he constantly wrinkled his forehead was distracting.

I knew the movie was going to anger me with all the different vantage points but the rewinding really irritated. It felt very J.J. Abrams.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'd be in Humberside...!

Ah. My specs need cleaning again. I thought the title of the thread was "If you were in Hull...!"

Honest, I did.

Probably having to watch Mamma Mia or Sex in the City all day...grrr.
I had to do this for 2 months straight when I was working at the Odeon Cinema. I swear down. Basically, they need at least one person in each screen everyday. We only have the 2 screens - One for Mamma Mia and the other for Sex and the City. I'm not exaggerated when I tell you I had to sit through both of these films all day everyday.

Like one day they'd put me in the Mamma Mia screen, and i'd have to watch it at least 3 times. The next day it was Sex and the City (which is worse than Meryl Streep's musical). It was torture, man. Serious torture. Mamma Mia is at least a little bit charming, but SATC just took the cake...

Originally Posted by The Prestige
I had to do this for 2 months straight when I was working at the Odeon Cinema. I swear down. Basically, they need at least one person in each screen everyday. We only have the 2 screens - One for Mamma Mia and the other for Sex and the City. I'm not exaggerated when I tell you I had to sit through both of these films all day everyday.

Like one day they'd put me in the Mamma Mia screen, and i'd have to watch it at least 3 times. The next day it was Sex and the City (which is worse than Meryl Streep's musical). It was torture, man. Serious torture. Mamma Mia is at least a little bit charming, but SATC just took the cake...
Oh my. Do you now have an interest in designer purses and shoes?

This is what we need instead of guns and war. If you wanna go to war on some country, just lower some big movie projection screens playing Sex and the City and Mamma Mia! nonstop into the desert or wherever you might be fighting. Now those are weapons of mass destruction. They'll behave. They'll put down those guns and pick up purses.

Oh my. Do you now have an interest in designer purses and shoes?

This is what we need instead of guns and war. If you wanna go to war on some country, just lower some big movie projection screens playing Sex and the City and Mamma Mia! nonstop into the desert or wherever you might be fighting. Now those are weapons of mass destruction. They'll behave. They'll put down those guns and pick up purses.

Lol, yeah that could work. Specially SATC. That's guaranteed to feminise them. But seriously, I was slowing going mad having to do that nearly everyday for two months straight. I don't wish that on anybody..

Okay, first of all I would have to say Snakes on a Plane for obvious reasons and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Don't get me wrong Holy Grail is a great flick but I have just seen it so many times it has lost every bit of humor for me. It's sad but true.

I would think that means you could include Strangelove too.
Except Strangelove is such a beautiful and fantastic film. It is as if GOD itself came down and made a film. I can see your point but Strangelove is another story in itself, it is genius. Yes I am a biased fan but damn it's fantastic.

Lol, yeah that could work. Specially SATC. That's guaranteed to feminise them. But seriously, I was slowing going mad having to do that nearly everyday for two months straight. I don't wish that on anybody..
I'd watch Sex and the City: The Movie for two months straight for money.

I tried to imagine which film would be the perfect torture if you were sent to hell after this movie life is over.

You have just been sent to a cruddy cinema in hell, the pop corns stale, the coke is flat and they are showing the same film repeatedly for all eternity in your honour! The only thing is that you hate it. To make matters worse the cinema is packed by others who think that it is Hollywood heaven. What film would you choose?

I came up with Annie, it would drive me insane having to listen to orpan Annie singing 'Tomorrow' over and over and over.......
Probably Titanic.

I'd watch Sex and the City: The Movie for two months straight for money.
The offer still stands.

i wish it "the garage girls"