Pets

Tools    

She must be drinking water when you are not looking
This is what I hope since I can’t tell from her water bowl. She does like to do things in secret without anyone watching her. She eats her dry kibble when we’ve gone to bed, for example.

Parsley wouldn’t drink still water. Bought one of the small fountains and she never drank from it.

The faucet drip was the only thing she ever responded to.
She is not a climber & would never jump up to the faucet. She has zero interest in the bath tub.

I left my mug full of water on the stairs one time & it’s the only time I’ve seen her drink water.

She gets wet food twice a day & maybe it’s enough moisture for her. Who knows.

Stressing about this even though I’ve not given it a thought in the 7 years she’s been with us.

Does anyone here use a cat fountain for their pets? If so, please met me know what fountain you have.

Looby Loo doesn’t drink water that I know of. She gets wet food twice a day, but this lack of water may cause issues down the road though I’ve had her since 2015 without issues.

Something else to stress about.
I have one for Tucker and Catalina. Not sure what brand it is right off.

On another note, my son wanted to go to a used store. I guess you can find basketball and football jerseys cheap there. I bought 2 belts as my cats love to grab mine when I'm putting it on. Tucker has never played this hard with any toy.

Does anyone here use a cat fountain for their pets? If so, please met me know what fountain you have.

Looby Loo doesn’t drink water that I know of. She gets wet food twice a day, but this lack of water may cause issues down the road though I’ve had her since 2015 without issues.

Something else to stress about.
I read somewhere that because cats are also prey animals they don't drink near their kill cause it attracts other predators. Because of this you should put the water bowl in another room. I did and my cats are drinking more water.

I read somewhere that because cats are also prey animals they don't drink near their kill cause it attracts other predators. Because of this you should put the water bowl in another room. I did and my cats are drinking more water.
Do you mean a different room from where her food bowl is?

Do you mean a different room from where her food bowl is?
Yes, My cats eat in the kitchen but drink out of a bowl on a table in the dining area.

One of my fav things to do during the week is watching these poop monsters at the backyard buffet. These three and their spouses are regulars along with a thousand boring, sparrows and a camera shy woodpecker. We are thinking of adopting them.

One of my fav things to do during the week is watching these poop monsters at the backyard buffet. These three and their spouses are regulars along with a thousand boring, sparrows and a camera shy woodpecker. We are thinking of adopting them.

I saw a male cardinal & his mate today just like your photos.

And so many wild bunnies this summer. My mailman even saw 2 baby bunnies this week with their momma.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Dr Zoidberg is looking cool in this heat

Poor lil soul has been in the wars again

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Poor lil soul has been in the wars again
Catpires =\
why you inviting those things inside! They can't bite ur cats if you don't invite them in@!!!

Hope the flerfball is ok tho.
=\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Once the couch started to crumble I said “oh well” and Hunter became its new resident.

Perfect size for him.

Stripey was my kitty. For whatever reason, from the moment his eyes were open, he followed me around. To the kitchen, the bedroom, the bathroom everywhere. For 18 years he did this until this morning. I've been living with cats for 47 years and he was the best of them all. So it's off to the Pet Semetary this evening. Sorry about that nasty melon in the video game pic but that's where Stripey liked to hang out. Obviously, some serious Saturday morning bed head going on in that pic.

What a handsome chap! So sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace now.