Morbius - Jared Leto

Tools    

I am new to his site,and I fled here from "Box Office Theory" becuase I got tired of all the fan feud crap., and, although I guess I should have expected it, sad to see it spring us here
I'm not sure what you're referring to? We have very little of it here, that I can see. There's a general bemoaning of DC's missed opportunities, but that comes more from a "I would like more movies to be good, please" sentiment than mindless fanboy-ism.

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, despite Sookie here having a pronounced preference for Marvel stuff I thought she was simply making an observation out of what seems like benign curiosity more than anything else - you're the one who brought up the whole concept of "fanboy feuding" completely unprompted.

Being charitable, there's so much of that stuff on the Internet and movie forums in general that I can see how someone might see a shadow on the wall that's kinda shaped like it and assume it was more of the same.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Being charitable, there's so much of that stuff on the Internet and movie forums in general that I can see how someone might see a shadow on the wall that's kinda shaped like it and assume it was more of the same.

Because I am the shadow on the wall.
I. Am. Batman!
(the real Batman, of course)

btw, i only replied because of that one line. It beckoned me.

I saw it, it was a'ight. The Morbius in the movie is WAAAAY more powerful than the comic book version who just oozed the 1970s in look. Was one of my favorite characters when I was a kid, but the movie had little to do with the comic. Wonder if MARVEL studios will do their version of Werewolf By Night or Tomb of Dracula. TOD was actually a damn good comic, and was canceled accidentally if you can believe it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Because I am the shadow on the wall.
I. Am. Batman!
(the real Batman, of course)

btw, i only replied because of that one line. It beckoned me.

I actually enjoyed it tbh, went in with 0 expectations!

Ali's version of Blade belongs to the MCU continuity. If Keaton's Vulture is transported from the MCU into the world of Morbius during the stinger, that indicates that Morbius exists in a universe separate to the MCU so they'd have to engineer another multiverse situation to have him meet Blade.

Given the current MCU rumors about Secret Wars, weak barriers from the Marvels, and the Celestials' story from Eternals suggests a Blade and Morbius crossovers is possible. Also, online rumors suggests a possible MCU reboot might happen. Lastly, regarding MCU's "dark" characters, what are the odds of seeing the comic book character Rune (from Malibu comics) during Disney's Secret Wars?