F**k Marry Kill

Tools    

I just seen Maureen McCormick on an episode of The Love Boat. Her love match was this guy from Welcome Back Kotter fame...Dig that hair!
Looks like Robert Hedges ("Epstein" on Welcome Back Kotter).

He was a local resident in NJ and he used to frequent the restaurant I used to work in (although I never met him personally).

I do remember on several occasions, I'd be working in the kitchen and co-workers & waitresses would start coming in and saying "Epstein's here! Epstein's here!"

RIP Robert 1951 - 2012

He was a local resident in NJ and he used to frequent the restaurant I used to work in (although I never met him personally).

RIP Robert 1951 - 2012
Interesting, too bad you didn't get a chance to meet him. As an actor on The Love Boat he was pretty natural and a likeable character. He played a college guy looking to lose his virginity on the cruise...and he did with Maureen! Now, you probably hate him!

Interesting, too bad you didn't get a chance to meet him. As an actor on The Love Boat he was pretty natural and a likeable character. He played a college guy looking to lose his virginity on the cruise...and he did with Maureen! Now, you probably hate him!
Naw! But now I'm wishing I could see that episode. I watched a lotta Love Boat, but I don't recall that episode!

Just an aside, I remember watching the very first Love Boat movie (made for TV in 1976) and, I can't tell you why since I don't remember much of it, but I loved it! It had an all-star cast, but none of the regulars who'd be on the TV series.

Then there was The Love Boat II (1977) where more of the TV cast began to show up. (I liked the cruise director in that one.)

Because of the movies, I watched the show for a while, but began to fall out of love with it, due to it's somewhat formulaic nature. I kind of saw the addition of Captain Stubing's daughter to the cast as on par with adding cousin Oliver to the Brady Bunch!

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

I do remember on several occasions, I'd be working in the kitchen and co-workers & waitresses would start coming in and saying "Epstein's here! Epstein's here!"

RIP Robert 1951 - 2012

He was a friend of mine's drama teacher in college many years ago.

Where in NJ are you?

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

He was a friend of mine's drama teacher in college many years ago.

Where in NJ are you?
Milltown. (Next to New, North, South and East Brunswick... funny, there's no "West Brunswick.")

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Milltown. (Next to New, North, South and East Brunswick... funny, there's no "West Brunswick.")

I'm near Philly.

My new classical music station is now WRTI in Philadelphia even though I live in CT. I even have a tee shirt from the station. Loving the early morning guy.

...Just an aside, I remember watching the very first Love Boat movie (made for TV in 1976) and, I can't tell you why since I don't remember much of it, but I loved it! It had an all-star cast, but none of the regulars who'd be on the TV series.
Wow, you are prophetic Captain...I just watched the 1st Love Boat TV movie pilot last week. Was 1976 when you last watched it? I found it interesting but the casting was horrible and the editing bad. But Dick Van Patten as the ship's doctor was good. I think maybe you need to watch it again it's on YouTube.

Then there was The Love Boat II (1977) where more of the TV cast began to show up. (I liked the cruise director in that one.)
I couldn't find the whole movie anywhere so I haven't seen it, there is a clip of it on YouTube and yes the cruise director is very likable.

Because of the movies, I watched the show for a while, but began to fall out of love with it, due to it's somewhat formulaic nature. I kind of saw the addition of Captain Stubing's daughter to the cast as on par with adding cousin Oliver to the Brady Bunch!
Ha, that's funny as I referenced cousin Oliver myself recently.

Wow, you are prophetic Captain...I just watched the 1st Love Boat TV movie pilot last week. Was 1976 when you last watched it? I found it interesting but the casting was horrible and the editing bad. But Dick Van Patten as the ship's doctor was good. I think maybe you need to watch it again it's on YouTube.

I couldn't find the whole movie anywhere so I haven't seen it, there is a clip of it on YouTube and yes the cruise director is very likable.

Ha, that's funny as I referenced cousin Oliver myself recently.
It may have actually been the Love Boat II movie that made me want to see more Love Boat, because no one in the cast of the first movie seemed familiar to me, but I do remember the little blond girl and Burt Convy from Love Boat II.

My comparing cousin Oliver to Vicki Stubing may be a little inaccurate as Vicki joined the Love Boat only a year after the show began. I thought she was brought in toward the last seasons (ala Oliver) as an attempt to attract teenaged viewers. That may still have been the reason they added her, but she joined the cast much earlier than I thought.

It may have actually been the Love Boat II movie that made me want to see more Love Boat, because no one in the cast of the first movie seemed familiar to me, but I do remember the little blond girl and Burt Convy from Love Boat II...
Love Boat II was suppose to be pretty good from the reviews I've read.

Oh I just finished watching Batman (tv series 1966-1968) now there was tons of hot chicks on that show! Loved Yvonne Craig as Batgirl too.