Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

At least for the first few pages, the films on that list seem to be organized by the predominant colour of their film posters. I find it to be quite aesthetically pleasing.
Colour organized lists are often in the most popular lists section, for example - https://letterboxd.com/orfeas/list/p...make-the-best/

Now it won't be too much of a hassle trying to nominate stuff and checking if they have been nominated before.
They were already in Sean's thread. Citizen is taking over updating it.

Raul and Ed have me talked into doing it right around Christmas. So it will start just after Christmas. Hope you'll join
I'll be traveling out of state at Christmas (up to Washington, actually) and I don't know how much internet access I'm going to have. Weather permitting, I should be back on December 28th.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'll be traveling out of state at Christmas (up to Washington, actually) and I don't know how much internet access I'm going to have. Weather permitting, I should be back on December 28th.
hope its a safe trip and sh1tloads of fun!

hope its a safe trip and sh1tloads of fun!
Spending days trapped in a car and cheap hotels with my parents is never sh1tloads of fun (and always involves lots of arguing between them, either about the directions or politics - neither of which they can agree on).

But I'm looking forward to seeing my little one year old nephew at least.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Spending days trapped in a car and cheap hotels with my parents is never sh1tloads of fun (and always involves lots of arguing between them, either about the directions or politics - neither of which they can agree on).

But I'm looking forward to seeing my little one year old nephew at least.
and that is why booze sells so well during the Holidays

The weather is always nice in western Washington (sort of)...or are you going to eastern Washington, where it's really cold and snowy and generally not a nice looking part of the state.

I can start the 15th after the 28th, really would like to have you join. I have a feeling we'll get some movies.

The weather is always nice in western Washington (sort of)...or are you going to eastern Washington, where it's really cold and snowy and generally not a nice looking part of the state.
Wherever the hell Lake Stevens is.

Wherever the hell Lake Stevens is.
That's western Washington, you'll probably have to drive through Seattle, that's no fun. But then driving through Portland is worse. But once you get there, it's a nice area.

The weather is always nice in western Washington (sort of)
This made me laugh because my parents got back last week from a two week trip there and said it never stopped raining the entire trip. Cold and miserable. They said all the residents just walk around like it's all good though. I have to say when I went last June it was unbelievably gorgeous. Think I will keep my trips to the summer.

Colour organized lists are often in the most popular lists section
That was literally the first time I've been to that website, so I didn't know that. It's pretty cool.

Is it even Christmas if there isn't some huge family argument? I know it's certainly that way in my family haha.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I have been in 12 General Hall of Fames, only missing on Hall of Fame 1 and 12.

These are my other HOFs I've joined
70s
50s part 1
50s part 2
40s part 1
40s part 2
Horror
Silent
Animation
Animated Musicals
Western
Film Noir part 2