Favorite movies to watch when you're super High?

Tools    

“I was cured, all right!”
What's your favorite movies to watch when you're high?

For me it's any Takashi Miike movie or some old ultraviolent bad film...
Or Mean Streets (1973). I'll never forget my friends dancing "Be My Baby" in the intro while super high! I had to join them!

I have a six foot tall step ladder that if I stand on the top rung, I can just make out the neighbors TV, so whatever they watched last night, that was my favorite 'high' movie

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

The first time I watched it I was stupidly High. Couldn't tell what the hell was going on.

Manos the Hands of Fate

Every single scene becomes even more hilarious.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

The first time I watched it I was stupidly High. Couldn't tell what the hell was going on.
You're not alone!!
I was so High when I watched for the first time that in the next day my friends was saying "That film was crazy" and I was like..." What film?"
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas will always be that film that I watched but can't remember s**t.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
You're not alone!!
I was so High when I watched for the first time that in the next day my friends was saying "That film was crazy" and I was like..." What film?"
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas will always be that film that I watched but can't remember s**t.
I have to confess at the time I even thought "damn I'm so wasted I'm starting to see things"... but nope... it was the movie. lol

I was good and drunk the first time I watched "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", but that may have been ill-advised.

Anything from Paul Verhoeven, especially Showgirls.
I tried to watch Showgirls one nigh when I was very drunk and alone. After that dancing scene that Elizabeth Berkley gest fully naked I stoped and had to put some Asa Akira stuff. What a scene!

I love to watch my favorite movie Mary Poppins after smoking a little weed...that scene where she pulls that stuff out of her carpet bag always trips me out when I'm stoned.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
the first time seeing Fear and Loathing at the theater I wasn't high but felt a residual acid rush afterward.

Nearly every movie is great high. Animation is always great. Back in the day, movies like The Wall, Naked Lunch, Amadeus, Wizards, Heavy Metal, Akira, Led Zeppelin's Song Remains the Same were usually top of the list.
Never have, but I think Fifth Element would be pretty great, high.

I hated watching movies/shows when i was stoned. Would always rather talk to whoever i was with or play videogames with them.

Showgirls is an amazing answer though.