Yoda's B.O. Report

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Hey Yoda,

It might be good to either (a) update the Box Office Report on the main page every week, or (b) scrap the idea altogether. Anyone who'd wander in here and think about staying would take one look at that and think this site isn't kept up properly. And we all KNOW that it IS.

Yup, I'm a nitpicker. I admit it, but that one's been driving me nuts all summer.

Linda
Chief Petty Officer (and I do mean "petty")
Nitpickers 'R Us

I thought we were going to get an insight into yoda's personal cleanliness habits.

Boy... you smell so bad yo mama's got to post it on the internet!

I agree...
on BOTH the above posts.....

So...what no comment you smelly little varmint?

I don't care if you can fight ... I'll still knock the dust out of your pint sized BVD's!

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally posted by Toose
I thought we were going to get an insight into yoda's personal cleanliness habits.

Boy... you smell so bad yo mama's got to post it on the internet!
thats what i was thinking

Hey, "B.O. Report" is exactly the way he lists it on the main page here. (I never liked that title either.)

But, he so often gets so far behind on that thing that it just looks silly to even have it there. I wouldn't think it'd be that hard to update every Sunday afternoon or Monday morning, would it?

Linda The Ignorant

Are you telling me that he doesn't do his own laundry?

For shame!

A tisket, a tasket a smelly ole laundry basket
swirling scents, ill contents, his panties like a casket.

That poem frightens me, but what frightens me more is your avatar. Is that hellbilly guy, like, photocopying his face or what? Looks like he's running it over a Xerox machine.

No...

actually he's photocopying you... freezing you in his mind... considering you, thinking of you, planning your future.... your near future...

pretty dramatic huh? impressed? thought not.

careful or I'll be forced to wax poetical again.

thought i would revive this thread... since ummm....
its orignal posting had NO EFFECT...(or is it affect.. hell now I know why I failed english twice....)

anyway!!!!!!!!

YO YODA...
whats up here???

You ready? You look ready.
*bump*

It needs to be updated again.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That was new about 11 years ago , but yes, he does, and sometimes his closest friends tell him about it.