Old horror movie

Tools    

When I was a kid I remember watching a horror movie on tv that has this young guy killing people in a big old mansion, and he keeps singing the song "Ten Little Indians". Anyone know which one this is? Thanks.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The song was also in the original movie version of the story, And Then There Were None (1945). There are other versions of the Agatha Christie novel too. Since you said "young guy", I'd lean towards Dest's answer.

Semper Fooey
No, it doesn't.

In none of the versions is a young guy commiting the murders. And the only person who keeps reciting the words is a young woman who is not the murderer. Probably some obscure slasher movie.

There are four movie versions and a television version from the fifties. The details keep changing. but the murderer remains the same in all versions and it definitely is not a young man.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm not trying to spoil the movie for anybody who hasn't seen it, but in the '65 version, Fabian (who was about 23) does sing the song. Now, whether he commits the murders I won't say. The first film has Mischa Auer (about 40) singing the song.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6b50fqb0I

Thanks everyone but I surfed those two movies and they don't quite match up. In the movie I'm referring to, the murderer drowns a young woman in a swimming pool and then smugly sings that song while holding someone else hostage.

Hello Glenguy. Sorry for my very late answer to your film question. I have not been on this board for several months. I'm very confident the film you are looking for is called "In The Year 2889". I have the film in my collection and have watched it several times.

That's the one...thanks, Saturn!