My Sexiest Female Movie Characters List

Tools    

Agreed with Cricket on this one. I'd put Glen Close from Fatal Attraction on my Most Scary Females list, she looks crazed there So kudos to the hair and make up department
She's pretty scary in Dangerous Liaisons as well, in a much colder way.

Carmen Jones, Carmen Jones

Dorothy Dandridge steamed up movie screens in this urban re-working of Bizet's opera and became the first African American actress to earn an Oscar nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress.

Maude Gillory, Micki & Maude

Amy Irving was absolutely delicious as a concert cellist who has an affair with a TV journalist (Dudley Moore) who gets her pregnant and agrees to marry her even though he's already married to an attorney (Ann Renking) who is also pregnant.

Eve Tesschmacher, Superman: The Motion Picture

Valerie Perrine made a lasting impression as the ditzy girlfriend of Lex Luthor (Gene Hackman) in the 1978 classic.

Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany's

Probably the most wholesome and non-threatening sexuality ever presented in the movies...this character was cleaned up from Truman Capote's book, but she was still undeniably sexy, brought to effervescent life by the one and only Audrey Hepburn.

Cora Popadakis, The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981)

It is Jessica Lange's smolderingly sexy performance as the lonely adulterous housewife that makes the 1981 remake stand proudly next to the 1946 original.

This might just do nobody any good.
"Teeeesssssschmaaacheeeerrrr"

I only just revisited Superman a few weeks ago.

Man, I did not like it.

Reeves is definitive, though.

Hepburn is the most beautiful movie star of all time. No contest.

Cora Popadakis, The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981)

It is Jessica Lange's smolderingly sexy performance as the lonely adulterous housewife that makes the 1981 remake stand proudly next to the 1946 original.
In her prime id vote jessica lange in any role or outfit. One of her best movies however is a movie called Rob Roy which am sure thats her in it

You can't win an argument just by being right!
In her prime id vote jessica lange in any role or outfit. One of her best movies however is a movie called Rob Roy which am sure thats her in it
Correct

Pleassssse tell me you mean Audrey and not Kate
I love both. Audrey for her goodness and Kate for her sauciness.

I loved watching Kate Hepburn on late night TV Shows like David Letterman. She was such a great guest and always straight forward and entertaining. Damn smart too.

She once said that when she was little her father would through out a subject for discussion at the dinner table every night, and she and her brothers couldn't leave until they had tossed the ideas around and made relevant points.

She always came across as having a mind like a steel trap. That's very sexy IMO.

This might just do nobody any good.
Pleassssse tell me you mean Audrey and not Kate
Audrey, but those cheekbones deserve mention.

Breathless Mahoney, Dick Tracy

Madonna steamed up this screen as a comic femme fatale whose dialogue consisted primarily of sexual double entendres, I also think this might be my favorite character name ever as well.

Scarlett O'Hara, Gone with the Wind

It was the role that every actress in Hollywood circa 1936 wanted and after an exhaustive audition process that role finally went to an unknown British beauty named Vivien Leigh who created one of Hollywood's sexiest and conniving movie heroines, making Leigh a movie star and winning her a first Oscar.

Cher Horowitz, Clueless

Alicia Silverstone hits the list again as the pampered California princess in denial about her feelings for a former step-sibling (Paul Rudd).