What's the funniest thing you have ever seen in a movie?

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Maybe not THE funniest but the Stonehenge bit from This is Spinal Tap always gets me (the look on his face is priceless).

My life's a disaster zone.
This kills me every time...

deleted

deleted

Boldly going.
For me, it was the quote in Airplane!:

And of course when someone says "that's when ***** hits the fan" and you see this turd being thrown at a ventilator. (excuse me for the vulgar version for the word excrement)
My favourite moment from Airplane was Elaine and Otto, the autopilot. It cracks me up every time.

Guys do you know the movie Good Luck Chuck? That is one of the funniest movie I've ever seen I still smiling every time I remember those funniest scene. The Dictator the moment that he go for a zipline in other building hahaha that is one of the funniest scene I've ever seen when it comes to movie and the collection of pictures in his wall.

The scene in The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh when Pooh gets stuck at Rabbit's house. It is one of the hardest times I've ever laughed at a film. When Rabbit puts antlers on Pooh's butt, and draws a picture is extremely funny as well.

This scene from "It's All Gone Pete Tong" had me rolling from laughter.. it was just so unexpected.

you only need to see 1:17 to 2:17.

In case you don't know "Pete Tong" is slang for "wrong"

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I would have to go with this, from a movie I recently saw Kung Fu Yoga, Jackie Chan with a CGI lion...but seeing the lion get carsick was funny as hell and then this happens!