Unregistered Wants to clarify something, too

Tools    

Looks like Mir got pretty lucky there Toose.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Really? Me too!

And Fantasy Island, Beretta, Hawaii 5-0 ...

If you tell me you like Kolchak the Night Stalker I'm going to send you a pie.
Love Hawaii Five o

Kolchak So so for me.

Night Gallery I do like it. Its just hard to watch on Reto tv network. Not on at a good time.

But do hate It Takes A Theif!

OH I LOVE TALKING ABOUT OLD TV SHOWS!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Looks like Mir got pretty lucky there Toose.
Nah, just weathered the storm and used superior technique to win. Mir is one of the top submission guys in the game. Surrender a limb via any small mistake and pop your joints for you.

That's why i love the sport. It's not always the bigger & stronger who win... it's always the guy who makes the best decisions, remains calm, and has better technique who wins. Lesnar's arsenal is strength & size, that's it. Mir's been in 20+ wars with better fighters.

Thank you

Are you a Polanski fan?
I've only seen Rosemary's Baby, but uh, based on that alone... big fan.

Love Hawaii Five o

Kolchak So so for me.

Night Gallery I do like it. Its just hard to watch on Reto tv network. Not on at a good time.

But do hate It Takes A Theif!

OH I LOVE TALKING ABOUT OLD TV SHOWS!!
Night Gallery?
Dark Shadows?
Twilight Zone?

I could go on and on...

I've only seen Rosemary's Baby, but uh, based on that alone... big fan.
Rosemary's Baby is part of a thematic trio. Repulsion & The Tenant are the other two films. Try them out if you've a mind to... I HIGHLY recommend them, especially if you liked Rosemary's Baby.

Rosemary's Baby is part of a thematic trio. Repulsion & The Tenant are the other two films. Try them out if you've a mind to... I HIGHLY recommend them, especially if you liked Rosemary's Baby.
Will do for sure, thanks for the recommendations. I want to see The Pianist and Chinatown, too.

See? We took a lemon thread and made lemonade.

I like lemonade... and lemons... with salt... hmmm... I may have to go out soon...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I did not mean to double post. I authentically wanted the forums general opinion on the new Captain Kirk character and accidently posted my question first in a review thread in which an answer was allready given, but I wanted the entire forums general opinion, so I posted in an alternate thread.