Unregistered Wants to clarify something, too

Tools    

Exactly.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

this thread doesn't seem to have a point, so i thought i'de throw a little movie fact i heard today. O.J. Simpson was originally suppose to be the first Terminator, not arnold. but james cameron didn't think he had the cold blooded killer look....funny.

Of course this thread has a point. I am clarifying things.

See?

wait...WHAT?

eye iz kunfewzed

Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whoever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya.

MovieForums Extra

Just sayin...all I could think of while I watched Slaughterhouse Five was how much Carey Elwes looked like Michael Sachs.

Movie Forums Extra
I hope those jeans were on sale

Movie Forums Extra

I sooooo need one of these.
I'm fairly certain they use these at McDonalds!!