How often do you watch a film?

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
5th a week. And I will choose the classical movies like War and Peace, My Fair Lady.

I don't actually wear pants.
How mean you "how often do you watch a movie"? Like, a single movie that I rewatch or how many times I watch movies in general on a daily or weekly basis? I've seen Good Bad Weird roughly 100 times, and I watch about three to five a week. Which one is correct?

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I try to get through one to two a night, especially with me being a film blogger by night/weekend.

almost every day. love watching movies at night.
if you mean in the cinema than not alot actualy

every day watch one movie. i am addicted :LOL

every day watch one movie. i am addicted :LOL
Ideally I do that too. If not a movie, then an excellent TV show.

Me too.

Used to be one a day, nowadays is hard to spend two hours of my day watching a screen with motion pictures that I don't have an direct interaction with, I prefer to watch a tree to watch a movie at this point. The ones I watch I know I'll probably like them, otherwise I don't even start.

Series are much more watchable at the moment, they're just hours eaters entertainment.

Although the films I watch, and how people view them, I like to talk about.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I wish I could watch one a day, but that first step is difficult -- picking a movie.... Then, being able to stay with it. If I'm not into it within 20 minutes, I turn it off.

I'd say one movie per month, sometimes two.

I like to keep it as close as possible to "one every other day", but with more or less two jobs, family, and a podcast, it's just not possible. I've seen 7 so far in 21 days of June, so that's roughly one every two days which is still well within my 10-films-per-month goal. Past months, I've kept a tighter schedule, though.

Probably one a day is my target. But with Euros and other major football tournaments, movie watching does take a hit. Due to work pressure, foreign language movies are hard to watch these days. Still try to squeeze them in, but have not been able to recently. I normally watch mundane movies which do need a lot of focus (you know IMDB 3 to 6 range) or repeat movies while working, since I am working from home these days.