looking for a female male role reversal movie about firewomen, comedy

Tools    

Hello, a while ago I watched this movie about a world where females took a lot of male roles in jobs. It focused around a fire station and one of the female firefighters brothers wanted to become a firefighter, they proceeded to make fun of him and the whole thing was a joke about the role reversal and a piss-take on films where token females join a group of men. It is a comedy, b movie and I think from maybe the 80s-90s.
I have searched the internet and typed in as many examples of the movie I can and scrolled through countless lists of firemen movies but can't find it.
I'm quite determined and thought maybe someone has seen this movie and knows the name of it.

thanks

freedom~empathy~peace
Backfire! (1995)

(From IMDb)
".....Just as Jeremy Jackson attempts to become the first male firewoman in New York, fires begin mysteriously erupting from toilets all over the City and Fire Marshal Marc Marshall is called in to investigate. From the start, Jeremy is heckled and sexually harassed by his tough as nails female cohorts including his instructor, the hard-boiled Lt. ****house...."

Here's the trailer:

Backfire! (1995)

(From IMDb)
".....Just as Jeremy Jackson attempts to become the first male firewoman in New York, fires begin mysteriously erupting from toilets all over the City and Fire Marshal Marc Marshall is called in to investigate. From the start, Jeremy is heckled and sexually harassed by his tough as nails female cohorts including his instructor, the hard-boiled Lt. ****house...."

Here's the trailer:
Hell, this is impressive.