Has a scene with actress in nightclub singing "I'll Never Rock n Roll"

Tools    

freedom~empathy~peace
From the 1950's or early 1960's I believe, and the song is a Jazzy number - NOT rock and roll. It might be from a TV show, but my gut feeling is it was a movie. I don't know the identity of the actress, and I only saw this one scene on yootoob. I saw the clip quite recently, but failed to make a note of its origin (browser history deleted). The lyric was something like "I won't Rock n Roll" or "Don't Ask Me To Rock n Roll", or "I'll Never Rock n Roll". Any ideas? Thank you.

freedom~empathy~peace
Hi folks.

HOORAY! Today I found the song I've been searching for (I've been preoccupied with this task for weeks now). In case anyone is interested, here are the details of the tune in question, and a yootoob link to the clip of the singer/actress performing it (Cara Williams).

Song title - I Refuse to Rock and Roll
Movie - Meet Me in Las Vegas (1956)

Music by Nicholas Brodszky - Lyrics by Sammy Cahn.

youtu.be/FpYTM6-3GiU

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hi folks.

HOORAY! Today I found the song I've been searching for (I've been preoccupied with this task for weeks now). In case anyone is interested, here are the details of the tune in question, and a yootoob link to the clip of the singer/actress performing it (Cara Williams).

Song title - I Refuse to Rock and Roll
Movie - Meet Me in Las Vegas (1956)

Music by Nicholas Brodszky - Lyrics by Sammy Cahn.

youtu.be/FpYTM6-3GiU
Grats on the find! And thanks for posting it back here. Will definitely check it out.