FILM secret agency - organized by colour-coded sections - memory wipes

Tools    

freedom~empathy~peace
Possibly a pilot movie, on Canadian (Ontario) TV back in the 70's or 80's. I believe it's American, and was definitely live-action. It was set in locations that were summer-weather like.

In it, a woman reporter is recruited into a secret spy organization by the male lead. The agency is accessed by an elevator where you insert a key and the control panel flips over to a second one.

The agency is organized by colour-coded sections, and I think the Black one had the power to make anyone forget their experiences with them.

At the end of the movie/episode, the lead bumps into the woman just as the clock strikes the hour, and she suddenly forgets everything that has happened. Like Men In Black, but decades earlier!

freedom~empathy~peace
wild guess *get smart?
Get Smart had five seasons, but none of the episode summaries I've read are a good match. I feel that it'll most likely turn out to have been a TV movie of some sort.

You'd think the 'memory wipe' plot-point would be useful as a search aid, but I've drawn a blank so far.

freedom~empathy~peace
bump

freedom~empathy~peace
bump

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Highly doubt this is it but it's all I could find for the time frame you put and memory wipes...... really weird
TV show called UFO (1969 - 1971) .

freedom~empathy~peace
Thanks akatemple. I was brought up on shows like UFO (I remember it well). None of the episodes have a storyline that fits, but it was a good suggestion. I appreciate your efforts .

freedom~empathy~peace
bump

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Seems to be a bumpy road for @scallywag.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.