Movie Trivia Game!

Tools    

Ok, maybe there are more that fit the criteria, but what's a pre-MCU film that features 3 notable actors from 3 different MCU properties in significant lead/supporting roles?
Ok, so no guesses in a couple of days. The film I was thinking of was Million Dollar Baby. Like I said, considering the size of the MCU, there are maybe a ton of films that fit this criteria, but I just thought it was cool that it featured the following actors that would later appear in the franchise...
  1. Anthony Mackie (Falcon)
  2. Michael Peña (Ant-Man's partner)
  3. Mike Colter (Luke Cage)

The second film I said could apply, although it was released several months after Iron Man, was The Hurt Locker which features...
  1. Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye)
  2. Anthony Mackie again
  3. Guy Pearce (Aldrich Killian)

OPEN FLOOR

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What actress played Burt Reynolds' ex-wife in the 1978 comedy The End?

Myrna Loy?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What actress played Burt Reynolds' ex-wife in the 1978 comedy The End?
Nope, she played his mother

I knew that. (I've probably seen the movie over 100 times.) I read the question wrong. (That's what happens sometimes when I'm overtired. )

I think his ex-wife was played by Joanne Woodward.

I would love to be able to answer this one... but I think I need a hint!

I suppose it depends how one defines "first leading role", but he could be referring to Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines in Running Scared (1986). Crystal was the star of Joan Rivers' misfire The Rabbit Test and Hines the co-star with Mikhail Baryshnikov in White Nights, both made before Running Scared. But since it is an imprecise term, who knows?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Hong Kong action film buff.
The two main actors (or according to the Wimpy Kid Movie Diary, principals) in the movie had never acted in a movie before as one of the leading roles. This was their first leading roles and it is critically acclaimed one of their best.

Hong Kong action film buff.
Okay. Give up? It was "YES, MADAM!" (1985).

The director, writer, producer and main star of this 1985 Hong Kong action-comedy movie decided they would use their own house for one of the character's apartments.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Marvel comics artist John Romita based the look of Wolverine on a character from this hockey movie (and name the character as well)

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

It was Slap Shot ( 1977) and the character's name was Tim McCracken (Paul D'Amato).

It was Slap Shot ( 1977) and the character's name was Tim McCracken (Paul D'Amato).

Yeah, too easy.

Thanks. I stumbled across this thread without reading the rules. So I don't have my own question ready. Someone else can take my turn if they want.

The main star in this 1994 Hong Kong film was also the uncredited co director.

Drunken Master II?

This sci fi movie features a glimpse of a prop from another sci fi film made 31 years before it (name the movies and the prop)