Men: Shaved Armpits?

Tools    

Should men shave their armpits?
15.52%
9 votes
I'm a man and I shave my armpits, so yea.
50.00%
29 votes
I'm a man and I don't shave my armpits, but see nothing wrong.
18.97%
11 votes
I'm a man and I don't shave my armpits and I think no man should ever think about it.
5.17%
3 votes
I'm a woman and think men should shave their armpits at least from time to time.
10.34%
6 votes
I'm a women and I think men shouldn't shave their armpits at all.
58 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You ready? You look ready.
What do ya think? Answer the poll above and let us know what ya think.

I personally shave my armpits and I see nothing wrong with it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by nebbit
If I do why not men
Exactly. Who said that only women could be the ones to do so? And this manly business, who's to say that since I don't have underarm hair I'm not a man? Politics.

Not even women have to shave. If you believe in God he gave ya hair for a reason eh? Besides, this hair issue has been programmed in us since childhood.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I would like to add "I'm a man and I don't shave my armpits and I don't see why a man would want to do it since no one expects him too... but, sure, I don't care if John McClane et al shaves their armpits".

I have a confession.... I think it's sexy in some animal way with women who don't shave their armpits... At least, it can be....

This thread is... interesting.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
As someone who is hardly over-endowed with hair on their head I couldn't think of anything more futile than shaving my armpits - I want to grow it long enough that one day I can sweep it over the top of my head to prevent sunburn.

Many many years ago I shaved my chest, however...

Originally Posted by Tacitus
As someone who is hardly over-endowed with hair on their head I couldn't think of anything more futile than shaving my armpits - I want to grow it long enough that one day I can sweep it over the top of my head to prevent sunburn.
Now, that would be the comb over of the century...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Now, that would be the comb over of the century...
The Charlton to end all Charltons...

I think it'd look quite sexy, no?

The Charlton to end all Charltons...

I think it'd look quite sexy, no?
I'm pretty confident it wouldn't.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Dammit. There's no section for me either. I trim my armpit hair. (Well, i've started to - especially since my deodorant seems to bleach the ends. Is that too much information? I think that's too much information)

Altho there's more

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I'm pretty confident it wouldn't.
I second that emotion.

I have never thought about men shaving their armpits.

I'm totally on board with questioning it, though. I mean, if you want to, it certainly isn't going to reduce your testosterone levels or something. I think if you want to, you should.

hihihi hohoho hahaha

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I don't shave my armpits and unless your armpit hair exceeds what is covered up when your arm is at rest, then I don't see any reason to shave it either.

But then again, I have a very Westernized view of beauty. And I like my Westernized view, thank you very much! Ladies that don't shave (arm pit or legs) kill it..

MovieForums Extra

Many many years ago I shaved my chest, however...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!