The Bakers Dozen Music Game Thread

Tools    

13 songs that comprise of a medley or of different and distinct parts or sections fused into one whole connected piece of music:

1. The Beatles - Abbey Road Medley (You Never Give Me Your Money, Sun King, Mean Mr. Mustard, Polythene Pam, She Came In Through The Bathroom Window, Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight, The End)

2. Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers - That's What I Like (Hawaii 5-0 / Let's Twist Again / Let's Dance / Wipe Out / Great Balls Of Fire / "Johnny 'B' Goode" Riff / Good Golly Miss Molly / The Twist / "Summertime Blues" Riff / Razzle Dazzle / Runaround Sue / Chantilly Lace)

3. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon Side One (Speak to Me, Breathe, On the Run, Time, The Great Gig in the Sky)

4. Adam And The Ants - Cartrouble (Parts 1 & 2)

5. Billy Joel - Scenes From An Italian Restaurant

6. Riverside - Second Life Syndrome

13 songs that comprise of a medley or of different and distinct parts or sections fused into one whole connected piece of music:

1. The Beatles - Abbey Road Medley (You Never Give Me Your Money, Sun King, Mean Mr. Mustard, Polythene Pam, She Came In Through The Bathroom Window, Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight, The End)

2. Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers - That's What I Like (Hawaii 5-0 / Let's Twist Again / Let's Dance / Wipe Out / Great Balls Of Fire / "Johnny 'B' Goode" Riff / Good Golly Miss Molly / The Twist / "Summertime Blues" Riff / Razzle Dazzle / Runaround Sue / Chantilly Lace)

3. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon Side One (Speak to Me, Breathe, On the Run, Time, The Great Gig in the Sky)

7. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Drop Dead/Celebration

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.

8. The 5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In

9. Limp Bizkit - Home Sweet Home/Bittersweet Symphony

10. Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons

11. Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Karn Evil #9 (1st & 2nd impressions)

12. Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

12. Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run
13. Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

13 Songs that clock in under 2 minutes. Simples.

1. Absolutely Cuckoo - The Magnetic Fields

1. Absolutely Cuckoo- The Magnetic Fields
2. Anoushka Maskey - Flesh and Bone
3. Click Click - The Beat

4. White Riot - The Clash

Welcome to the human race...

5. You Suffer - Napalm Death

6. Morbid Angel - Day of Suffering

7. Down The Tunnel - Bogus Blimp

8. Cat Stevens - The Wind

9. Heard Too Much About - Crass

10. Hellhorse - Keine Helder

8. The Wind - Cat Stevens
11. Japanese Watercolor - The Residents

Welcome to the human race...

8. The Wind - Cat Stevens
11. Japanese Watercolor - The Residents
12. Short Songs - Dead Kennedys