The Wrestler
23.33%
14 votes
Black Swan
1.67%
1 votes
Pi
60 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I wasnt even aware Noah was directed and written by aranofsky. I thought that was a crowe fail.

I'm in the same boat with Okay. I haven't seen Noah, and have zero desire to ever see it. Maybe if it's on TV one day, and I have nothing else to watch, but I'll never go out my way to watch it.

black swan for me was just an ultimate ride into human obsession with love and being loved, i love how vincent cassel seduces nathalie indirectly in the film and how she falls for him, her acting is sublime, this movie gives u the feeling of dreadfulness and helplessness aswell as how lonely nathalie is in the film, great film, a classic to me.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
black swan for me was just an ultimate ride into human obsession with love and being loved, i love how vincent cassel seduces nathalie indirectly in the film and how she falls for him, her acting is sublime, this movie gives u the feeling of dreadfulness and helplessness aswell as how lonely nathalie is in the film, great film, a classic to me.
Beautiful sentiments, Bond.

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
For me, it's The Wrestler, and I am rather sure that won't change. A tragic, human film, and, by far, the most honest depiction of a profession that still, to this day, is stigmatised and seen as a 'joke'. It's just impeccably crafted - the grainy, rough 16mm aesthetic to the film captures a harsh reality that very few films can attain.

For me, it's The Wrestler, and I am rather sure that won't change. A tragic, human film, and, by far, the most honest depiction of a profession that still, to this day, is stigmatised and seen as a 'joke'. It's just impeccably crafted - the grainy, rough 16mm aesthetic to the film captures a harsh reality that very few films can attain.
I concur 100%. It's a brilliant movie. So tragic, so haunting, yet soo compelling.