The Sci-Fi Slob's Top 50 Video Games

Tools    

I've always been a big gamer from an early age. My first console was a NES (I'm still a young pup ), and I've been hooked ever since. This list will include my favourite games from across all platforms and genres.

Mercs
Megadrive (Genesis)

One of the best shooters on the Megadrive, this was one of my favorites growing up. Lots of great levels, the game play was great and it was pretty difficult if I remember correctly. Can't remember if I ever actually completed it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I look forward to this, though we probably have very few in common. I have been getting the itch lately to revisit classic games.

Sega Rally

Saga Saturn

One of the best rally games ever. I used to play this religiously on my brother's Saturn.The graphics may look a bit dated now but the gameplay is superb. It's the second best Saturn game after Panzer Dragoon.

Operation Flashpoint

PC

The first war sim with a map and mission editor. It was the Battlefield of its time and paved the way for many war fps games after it.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

...and I was excited for some new content.

Dammit. Me too, DD. SFS, get on it you slacker! Are you trying to steal Camo's reputation or something?