Little Fockers

Tools    

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
Ben Stiller and Teri Polo will be having different sexes of twins in "Little Fockers". A casting call for the sequel to 2004 comedy "Meet the Fockers" gives out that the filmmakers are looking for 6-year-old boy and girl to play 5-year-old twins, Henry and Ashley.

Beside noting that a set of boy and girl is needed, the casting call also uncovers details on each of the characters. While Henry is described to be a kind and little oversensitive boy who likes to sing and dance, his twin sister Ashley is said to be a tomboy who can be a little bit of a bully, but loves her twin brother.

The casting call further noted that Henry "has a pet lizard who he loves, and likes to imitate", "gets along by withdrawing from conflict with other kids", and "likes to play solo on the schoolyard". On the other hand, Ashley "likes finding out things, especially if it's something a grownup doesn't want her to know."

On another casting report, Slash Film came out with a story that "College Road Trip" star Raven-Symone could join this third installment of the "Meet the Parents" trilogy. The 23-year-old is rumored to be linked to the part of Tamyra, who happens to be the Fockers' babysitter. Still, confirmation or denial regarding this report is yet disclosed.

"Little Fockers" will revolve around the children of Greg Focker and Pam Byrnes. Ben Stiller, Teri Polo, Robert De Niro and Owen Wilson will reprise their roles in this comedy movie wherein De Niro and Jane Rosenthal are serving as producers. Production is expected to start in July with director Paul Weitz replacing series helmer Jay Roach.
Source - http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00023969.html

IMDB Page - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970866/

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Thank you very much for posting this, I'm thrilled about this new sequel. I love the first two and to see DiNero (favourite actor) back into his cocky and intelligent character - well I'm just happy.

No problem. I'm pretty interested in seeing what they make of this, i really enjoyed the first two, entertaining films, at least they are bringing back the original cast.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I think it would be better if it's revealed that De Niro is actually Travis Bickle and blows all the little Fockers away.

No problem. I'm pretty interested in seeing what they make of this, i really enjoyed the first two, entertaining films, at least they are bringing back the original cast.
The first two are excellent and always seem to bring me out of a bad room. I love the characters, the embarrassing moments and the messenger endings. Hopefully they keep the same theme and style as they used in the first two especially with a new director on-board.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Is there need for another focker movie...really?

I thought the first was ok at best, and the second movie was fair but is another needed im not convinced TBH

I thought the first was ok at best, and the second movie was fair but is another needed im not convinced TBH
Well, at least if this does come out, there is no other ways it can really go for another sequel, hopefully.

We are in 2009, a sequel is made for every movie nowadays. I know, it's not necessary, but I wouldn't mind seeing it. Hopefully it's a success, just to end the series off on a good note.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Well, at least if this does come out, there is no other ways it can really go for another sequel, hopefully.
We are in 2009, a sequel is made for every movie nowadays. I know, it's not necessary, but I wouldn't mind seeing it. Hopefully it's a success, just to end the series off on a good note.
If this does come out and gets a good reception I will watch it but I dont really see the need for another as IMO Meet The Parents and Fockers really wasnt that great-a-movies.

Jessica Alba becomes a 'Little Focker'

Jessica Alba is becoming a Focker.

The actress is in negotiations to join the Ben Stiller-Robert DeNiro comedy Little Fockers. She'd play the role of an attractive pharmaceutical rep whose looks wreak havoc on male characters in the story.

Paul Weitz is directing the third installment in the Universal and Tribeca Productions franchise. Universal is banking heavily on "Fockers," one of the studio's few go-to franchises and an important one given its shaky summer. Production is set to begin in the next few months, with a 2010 release date more than likely.

The picture is expect to pick up where 2004's Meet the Fockers left off, with Stiller's Gaylord Focker and Teri Polo's Pamela Byrnes having a child (or children -- reports abound that they could be having twins). John Hamburg penned the latest version of the script.

Even if Alba's role isn't huge -- and with so many other big actors (Stiller, DeNiro, Wilson) already set, it may not be -- the move is a shrewd bit of casting for Universal. The franchise needs to rope in young men, and with the movie's promise of babies and family -- not always said demo's main interest -- it could use a Maxim-esque presence.

The WME-repped Alba, incidentally, is set to star in the Robert Rodriguez thriller Machete for Sony as well as Garry Marshall's romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" for New Line.

Source: Risky Biz Blog

Other related posts:

Little Fockers Starts Casting

Laura Dern Joins Little Fockers

The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that Laura Dern has joined the cast of Little Fockers, the latest film in the popular Ben Stiller-fronted "Meet The Parents” franchise for Universal Pictures.

Dern will be playing the headmistress of the elementary school that the Fockers’ children attend.

Ben Stiller, Teri Polo, Robert De Niro, Owen Wilson, Blythe Danner, and Jessica Alba all star in the Paul Weitz-directed movie. The script is from John Hamburg, who rewrote the original script by Larry Stuckey.

No release date has been set yet for the film.

Source: shockya.com

Teaser Trailer For ‘Little Fockers’

The first teaser for this winter’s entry in the inexplicably popular Meet the Parents franchise, Little Fockers, has hit the Net and finds the tragically-named Greg Focker (Ben Stiller) once again unable to maintain even the semblance of dignity when his father-in-law Jack Byrnes (Robert De Niro) is around.

You can have a look at the trailer below:

Little Fockers arrives in regular theaters in the U.S. on December 22nd, 2010.

Source: Screenrant