Ask Psychic Isaac

Tools    

If I were going to do something strange, yet not quite weird, but all together crazy, would it make a difference if I did it by myself or alone with you?

Originally Posted by Powdered Water
If I were Psychic would I be able to know what I was going to say to "normies" before I thought it?
That actually happens, but not all the time. Sometimes I'll psychically envision conversations with people before it happens, sometimes I dream these conversations before they happen.

Where does one go to school if one is Psychic?
Normal schools. School can be a breeze once you're realized you're psychic because you'll know all the answers, however, most children don't start off psychic. It usually hits at puberty. I wasn't psychic until I turned 14 and it took me 6 years to fully realize all of my potential. I still managed to get into Texas A&M University and I did masterfully, but I didn't bother with grad school because I knew I had a career as a rich, successful psychic awaiting me.

If you're Psychic, is it true that when you turn 18 you receive a lifetime membership to the 'Psychic Friends Network'?
The Psychic Friends Network is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. NOBODY with Psychic Friends Network is psychic - it's all scripted. It's all a scam.

By the way, I realize that since you're in fact a REAL Psychic. I'm sure you can tell me if the Psychic friends new piece of ass is actually Psychic or is she just a big fat faker who I should stop giving all of my hard earned widgets to.
Save your money - hang up the phone. By the way, your phone is gonna break next Thursday.

And one last question if you please Psychic Isaac... Tee Hee, I just realized you already know what I'm going to ask. I'll ask anyway so all the kids playing at home don't feel left out kay?

Or...

You know, if ya had to. Which one would ya?

Yekaterina Burago is the best piece of ass I've ever had. She's my sweetie.
She is a gifted sex mastress. You should try her - but I know you won't, so forget about it.

Ummm...

Well, Miss Cleo is actually a lesbian and doesn't like men at all. So, I wouldn't do her.... I guess Dionne Warwick... but I know she's all dried up down there now and a REALLY BAD LAY.

But if I had to -- and thank God I know I never will....

Originally Posted by martian leader
1. Will I ever get my unrated copy of a movie someone sent me in the mail?
Yes, it will get there soon.

2. Will I get a replica of Blade puppet covered in blood ( fake blood)?
Yes - as a gift. I'm not saying when.

Originally Posted by Swan
Should I beware the Ides of March?
In the years 2022 and 2036 you really should just stay home in bed that day (although, you won't be home that day in 2022) but you'll forget about this and believe me, you'd wish you hadn't.

Originally Posted by 7thson
If I were going to do something strange, yet not quite weird, but all together crazy, would it make a difference if I did it by myself or alone with you?
You're gonna have to do it by yourself because, see, I'm always with Yekaterina, thus we wouldn't be alone.

But, you're not gonna do it anyways - I'm just saying.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Since I am not going to do it, does this mean I will do nothing?
Correct.

Isaac!

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Whose mother died when his mother drank the milk of the family cow
that had eaten poisonous mushroom?

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

If a tree falls in a forest, and nobody is there to here it, does it make a sound?

Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it?

I'm a riddle in nine syllables,
An elephant, a ponderous house,
A melon strolling on two tendrils
O red fruit, Ivory, fine timber!
The loaf's big with it's yeasty rising
Money's new minted in this fat purse.
I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf.
I've eaten a bag of green apples
Boarded the train there's no getting off.

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Will I ever meet a famous actor or actress that I always wanted to meet?

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
If a tree falls in a forest, and nobody is there to here it, does it make a sound?
I realize that this is a classic, but if you put a movie camera (or a tape recorder for just sound) which records both picture and sound in a forest and leave it filming until a tree falls, are you implying that the sound we hear is somehow imagined? The birds and other wildlife get away from the falling tree due to some form of ESP? Are cameras really people? It's really very simple to document this on your own, but maybe Physic (not sic) knows better...

there's a frog in my snake oil
If we make cheese by imitating a cow's stomach, why don't we make cows by imitating cheese?

Will I ever meet a famous actor or actress that I always wanted to meet?
You will marry one.

Originally Posted by mark f
I realize that this is a classic, but if you put a movie camera (or a tape recorder for just sound) which records both picture and sound in a forest and leave it filming until a tree falls, are you implying that the sound we hear is somehow imagined? The birds and other wildlife get away from the falling tree due to some form of ESP? Are cameras really people? It's really very simple to document this on your own, but maybe Physic (not sic) knows better...
Frankly, you guys' riddles are giving me a headache -- my job is to see the future, not play Batman and battle wits with The Riddler -- but -- cameras are not people -- however, the invention of cameras, along with film, TV, movies, etc -- believe it or not, it is a paranormal phenomenon. It's really weird how we can capture time like that.

Eventually, human beings will discover how to time travel and there will be time traveling movies -- you will step inside the film and experience it with the characters/actors.

That won't happen until about 400 years from now.

Originally Posted by Golgot
If we make cheese by imitating a cow's stomach, why don't we make cows by imitating cheese?
Impossible, but Yekaterina knows how to imitate a cow's stomach and it really turns me on.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Psychic Isaac
Impossible, but Yekaterina knows how to imitate a cow's stomach and it really turns me on.
I foresee a messy weekend in Bratislava for you.

*This is only an amateur opinion, no refunds apply*

---

PS, i remember dreaming your answers to these questions. Let's see if you get them right:
  • Will the Queen of England ever expose her Robotic Knees without National Embarrassment?
  • Father Time will give birth himself at the end of the Universe. Is this a good idea?
  • Which current A-list actor will grow to the size of a cottage and eat the industrialised world first?

Originally Posted by Golgot
  • Will the Queen of England ever expose her Robotic Knees without National Embarrassment?
  • Father Time will give birth himself at the end of the Universe. Is this a good idea?
  • Which current A-list actor will grow to the size of a cottage and eat the industrialised world first?
1. The Queen of England starting in the year 2229 will have a robotic bottom half body -- she will bare it in Playbot without any embarrassment and will unfortunately be raped afterwards by her lusty robotic stalker.

2. Actually, it will be Mother Time -- who, by the way, will be a descendent of Octomom.

3. This is not a prediction - Roseanne Barr has already accomplished this.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Will I ever be able to afford two sets of REALLY RARE movie figures? Will I ever be able to make my puppets come to life? ( secret of life)

Will I ever be able to afford two sets of REALLY RARE movie figures?
Yes, when they go on clearance.

Will I ever be able to make my puppets come to life? (secret of life)
No.