It was my birthday about one week ago..

Tools    

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Little late now I guess. But thought I'd let you know. I received a laptop for my 16th (the reason why I joined here), and it's all going pretty good. I know, I know it's too late but might as well just do it. So, happy birthday to me.

A lap top huh... nice B-day present... so it sounds like you had a good one...

Happy Be-lated... if you post your birth date in your profile, your birthday will show up on the main forum page and one of the MoFos will probably start a thread for you next year...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A lap top huh... nice B-day present... so it sounds like you had a good one...

Happy Be-lated... if you post your birth date in your profile, your birthday will show up on the main forum page and one of the MoFos will probably start a thread for you next year...
Will do. Thanks.

And, well since I study full-time at school, the Australian government offer objects used at/for school (such as a Laptop) for half-price. So instead of getting it for $800, I get it for $400.

A belated Happy Birthday RB.

Does anything change for you, legally, once you turn 16 in Australia? Or do you have to wait for 18 or 21?
Down under once you turn 18 you can gamble, drink, smoke etc. But when you turn 16 you can go for your Learners which I'll be doing soon.