The person above me thread

Tools    

TPAM now has two rep bars.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

TPAM gave Die Hard With a Vengeance
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I watched Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, TPAM. I still have to watch Oldboy and Lady Vengeance, but DAMN you have to watch it!

The next movies I'm watching is The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, probably tonight. Does TPAM or TPATPAM have an opinion on this flick they'd like to share?

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
I've seen it TPAM. Excellent flick in my opinion. Going on my top 100 when I make it.

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'd probably put it in my Top 100 Most Pretentious English Language films, TPAM, but I've seen it three times.

Welcome to the human race...
TPAM - to answer your earlier query, I have to agree with Mark on this one, Assassination of Jesse James is a rather pretentious exercise, based on one viewing I gave it

TPATPAM, okay I'll admit that the film had moments of pretension, but to call it a pretentious excercise may be going a bit too far. Also, I agree with the grade that you gave the film.

TPAM, have you watched Children of Men yet?