Happy Birthday, Lord Slaytan

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

Happy Birthday, Brian!!! I hope you're well and celebrating a good one wherever you are.

and you should come around more often and let us know how you are, you brat.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wait, why isn't Slay showing up as a valid user here? He's not on the user list, either. Nor in the birthday list.

This saddens me. Did he zap himself outta here?

Put me in your pocket...
Wait, why isn't Slay showing up as a valid user here? He's not on the user list, either. Nor in the birthday list.

His user profile is here Linda. His last activity was 1-25-09.
http://www.movieforums.com/community/member.php?u=1214

The Adventure Starts Here!
How the heck do we get to the members list now? I never see a place to click and go there directly?

Also, since I couldn't get to the members list, I did a search for posts by him instead. It gave me a list of possible names with "Lord" at the beginning -- which didn't include him -- and then said simply that there was no user by that name.

????

ANYWAYYYYY, Slay/Brian, if you see this...

HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES...
HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES...
HIPPO BIRDIES DEER BRIIIIIIANNNNNNN,
HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES!

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Brian~

I'm sending you a big hug and some love in case you pop in or take a sneek peek back here.
I miss you and I hope you're doing well. Best wishes for you always.

Take-care.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Happy birthday Slay!

Put me in your pocket...
How the heck do we get to the members list now? I never see a place to click and go there directly?
That's a very good question...

Yoda!???

....is the members list hiding or was it taken out?

Also, since I couldn't get to the members list, I did a search for posts by him instead. It gave me a list of possible names with "Lord" at the beginning -- which didn't include him -- and then said simply that there was no user by that name.
You could always look for him in his review thread or look him up a thread he's started like the Movie Tab thread.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

whoa, that is weird. i'm not psychic or anything; this morning when i signed on here [around 8am], his name was on the birthday list. it's disappeared now. curious indeed.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I saw it too, so no, you weren't dreaming. It's not the first time either. On January 31, early in the morning, I saw my birthday listed as for "today", a day early, and my birthday thread went up a day early from a non-Australian.

Happy Birthday Brian. Hope you see this soon.

Re: the members list. I just couldn't find room for it, and people don't seem to miss the direct link a lot. Here it is, though:

http://www.movieforums.com/community/memberlist.php

Anyway, he does show up for me on the home page birthday list.