Movie Costume Thread

Tools    

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
I've always wanted to dress up like Alex from A Clockwork Orange for Haloween and have my friends dress up as my fellow droogs and have little fun with the old ultra-violence.

Just kidding. Kind of.

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
zedlen,

Oh great costumes and movies listed!

I totally agree with the Tim Burton movies thing. Those Sweeny Todd costumes are beautiful. I would love that bathing suit Helena Bonham Carter is wearing. I'm going to have to add that to my list.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

I've always wanted to dress up like Alex from A Clockwork Orange for Haloween and have my friends dress up as my fellow droogs and have little fun with the old ultra-violence.

Just kidding. Kind of.
Hey like Bart Simpson did!

Welcome to the human race...

Just kidding. Kind of.
I actually dressed up as Alex three years ago. Was awesome.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
I actually dressed up as Alex three years ago. Was awesome.
Yeah I do actually want to. Just none of that ultraviolence stuff.

Also, me and my friends had this great idea for Halloween. We'd take big cardboard tubes and put them on top of my friends van like helicopter blades. Then, we'd have his doors open and have cardboard machine guns. Of course, we'd all be dressed up like Marines in Vietnam.

And of course the kicker: a boombox blasting Flight of the Valkyries

&feature=PlayList&p=DF811EACD47D51C4&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=41

Some of my favorites.

Badabing! Awesome choices. I'm adding Queen Amidala to my list of ones to make one day!

Yeah I do actually want to. Just none of that ultraviolence stuff.

Also, me and my friends had this great idea for Halloween. We'd take big cardboard tubes and put them on top of my friends van like helicopter blades. Then, we'd have his doors open and have cardboard machine guns. Of course, we'd all be dressed up like Marines in Vietnam.

And of course the kicker: a boombox blasting Flight of the Valkyries
Hahaha love it. Tho sounds like you might end up with the real military surrounding you!

Some horror costumes I've seen before that I'd like to buy are....

-Pinhead
-Ghostface
-Chucky
-Freddy K
-Jason X
-Michael Myers

There's abunch of other costumes of horror icons but that's all I can think of of what I've seen and horror icons I can think of.

In the film West Side Story, I love Anita's lavender dress that she wears
during the "Dance at the Gym" and the "America" scenes. That one is so cool! Come to think of it, though, all the costumes in the film West Side Story are cool, but Anita's fluffy, full, ruffly lavender dress stands out in that respect.

In Pan's Labyrinth and E. T., E. T.'s and Pan's costumes are cool.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
In the film West Side Story, I love Anita's lavender dress that she wears
during the "Dance at the Gym" and the "America" scenes. That one is so cool! Come to think of it, though, all the costumes in the film West Side Story are cool, but Anita's fluffy, full, ruffly lavender dress stands out in that respect.

In Pan's Labyrinth and E. T., E. T.'s and Pan's costumes are cool.

I bought West Side Story at Walmart for 5 bucks!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I bought West Side Story at Walmart for 5 bucks!
What?!? West Side Story for $5.00 bucks at Wal-Mart?!? When was this? Just curious, because I've never heard of buying a DVD for five bucks these days, particularly for something like that. Had it already been viewed and then brought back? Just curious.

impotent factor of any movie we saw in recent was well costumed.

I've often thought of talking like that in everyday conversation.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
What?!? West Side Story for $5.00 bucks at Wal-Mart?!? When was this? Just curious, because I've never heard of buying a DVD for five bucks these days, particularly for something like that. Had it already been viewed and then brought back? Just curious.
The other day a bargin bin. Dad got Exorcism of Emily rose UNRATED for the same price!

The other day a bargin bin. Dad got Exorcism of Emily rose UNRATED for the same price!
Wow!! The only question about buying DVD's of classic films like those in a bargain bin is whether or not they'd originally purchased and then brought back to the store because they were "lemons", so to speak; inotherwords, defective in some way or other.