Whats your favorite Ice Cream flavor?

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?

Soo many to choose from, but if you had to choose one, which flavor would it be?

We need to change the name of the forum.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate

icecream.... there's no puke icon...

I ate all your bees.
Uber Amounts of Chocolate. So thats Super Chocolate with Chocolate Fudge and little Choclate pieces.

Moose tracks

I can't eat Ice Cream. I'm lactose intolerant.

Thats sad spoony, for me its all of them, im a strawberry fan and a bubblegum fan and a sherbert fan and a vanilla fan, im not too keen on chocolate but i will have it no worries.

Chocolate...........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I've tried that no-dairy, soy-whatever ice cream stuff... it tastes like eating frozen cardboard... only worse.

Didn't see it.
Good old chocolate or mint chocolate chip.

Peanut butter and chocolate!! Mmmmmm.....

Originally Posted by Katilee
Peanut butter and chocolate!! Mmmmmm.....
I have to agree with you. Peanut butter and chocolate is the best combination ever.