Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

Is anybody interested in a quick, 1 month long, 1950s sci fi/monster b movie flicks HoF type event? I'm wanting to make it super easy for more people to participate.

*Movies no longer than 100 minutes, so easy to watch (and b movies were short).

*People can either join as a member like we always do in an HoF
OR they could pop in nominate a movie which is optional to watch and if they choose to watch a movie or two and write a short paragraph and rate it on the MoFo popcorn scale, I could prorate it so that their vote could still count even if they chose not to watch all the movies.

Does that make sense? Any suggestions I liked to give this a go so input is good!
Yes, I would be interested (provided I can dress up like a 1950s monster while watching the movie).

Yes, I would be interested (provided I can dress up like a 1950s monster while watching the movie).
You can be a giant insect of your choice! There were a lot of them in the 1950s! Must have been all that atomic juice they were eating

I've been kind of MIA here, and haven't really watched any movies lately either, but feel like I could use something like a HoF to focus on. Though because I haven't seen anything lately, I don't really have any nominations in mind either (even more so than usual haha).

I've been kind of MIA here, and haven't really watched any movies lately either, but feel like I could use something like a HoF to focus on. Though because I haven't seen anything lately, I don't really have any nominations in mind either (even more so than usual haha).
I was just thinking you haven't really been around, same with @edarsenal It be cool to see you both in the next HoF.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Would be cool if you'd join us!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
32nd General sounds great!

Same here, haven't watched anything since June 16th

Nothing at all? Or do you mean no movies but you've been watching series?
A couple random shows, but no movies and very little of anything else. We were going to watch a movie about a week ago and the power went out.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I've been doing a lot of series as well over the summer and need to get back into a more wider run of films. And now CR as me curious about the one he's been saving lol

Yup...let's do the 33rd HoF. It's good timing as the Noir HoF is over and the Neo Noir HoF is just about over...But we need a host!!!

I can't do it as I'm doing the Noir countdown and Raul just did the last two HoFs...Volunteers for hosting the 33rd needed!

I forgot the opening line.
Okay, it's about time I got into the ring again and hosted - I'll get prepping, and unless someone leaps in before me it'll be me.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Okay, it's about time I got into the ring again and hosted - I'll get prepping, and unless someone leaps in before me it'll be me.
You were just the person I hoped would host, you must've read my mind