Van Helsing

Tools    

Movie:Van Helsing.

Director: Stephen Sommers

Starring: Hugh Jackman, Kate Beckinsale, Richard Roxburgh, David Wenham, Shuler Hensley, Will Kemp, Kevin J. O'Connor, Elena Anaya, Silvia Colloca, Josie Maran, Sam West

Plot Summary: Set in the late 19th century, "Van Helsing" finds Bram Stoker's legendary monster hunter (hence the title) summoned to a distant and dangerous Eastern European land on a quest to vanquish evil. And, for the first time since the 1940s, Universal's greatest classic monsters -- "Dracula," the Frankenstein monster and the Wolf Man -- will return to the screen

Release Date: May 21, 2004

OH MY GOD SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!

The Adventure Starts Here!
1. Who's playing Van Helsing? Jackman?

2. I really wish someone would get the original Frankenstein story at least close someday. The version with Michael Sarrazin (Frankenstein: The True Story), a TV movie from the '70s, was the closest to the original story.

3. I'm confused -- is this going to be a series of movies with Van Helsing battling each monster separately, or one big movie with him battling all three? Posters are confusing (but gorgeous).

1. yes jackman is van helsing....go here yahoo explains a lil
2. did you not see Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994)....it was pretty close...
3. from what i've heard it's going to be one movie with all these monsters...but i may be wrong

My life isn't written very well.
This looks awesome jrs, shape. I don't know what I'd do without you guys. I mean, I'm really not up-to-date on what's coming out.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Oh wow…. I can’t wait for this one… thanks guys… those pics are great jrs…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

van helsing was WAY my favourite character in Bram Stokers' book and in the movie (anthony hopkins) - can't wait till it makes its way to Australia

Those posters certainly get the blood pumping.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

isn't it just such a pretty looking movie?

This looks like a totally kick a** movie! Thanks for the poster pics. Jackman will make a great Van Helsing, Richard Roxburgh(Moulin Rouge, MI:2) will make a great Dracula and Kevin J. O'Connor (The Mummy) as Igor with David Wenham (Lord of the Rings:TTT) and Kate Beckinsale (Pearl Harbor, Much Ado About Nothing) thrown in! God, I can't wait!

..........I wanna see more......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......