The Best Cartoon Ever

Tools    

I had never even heard of this cartoon before, when I found an article about it on Tim Burton's web site. I've found it and seen it, and I think it's one of the best cartoons ever. It's Tim Burton's short stop-motion film, Vincent, shot in 1982 in black white. Funny and poignant by turns and beautifully scored, it's actually better than most Burton movies, and I highly recommend it.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Vincent is really good isn't it? Vincent and Frankenweenie are extras on The Nightmare Before Christmas dvd if you were interested in having it.

Vincent is really good isn't it? Vincent and Frankenweenie are extras on The Nightmare Before Christmas dvd if you were interested in having it.
I didn't know that. Thanks.

I wouldn't say better than most of his movies but it is a wonderful short movie, it's very similar to his Melancholy death of oyster boy book in the fairy tale rhyming sense.

The Simpsons, this is the best cartoon ever...Since I was a kid this is popular until now...

south park forever!!!

Samurai Jack or Clone Wars for me

When I thought of cartoons, I instantly thought of Mad Magazine.
Dave Berg was always pretty good.

I've pretty much stopped watching cartoons except for The Simpsons and South Park (that's if you are not including Japanese Anime).

Anime falls under a class of its own in my opinion.

Sorry, nothing beats the Looney Tunes from back in the '40s and '50s, especially the classic send-ups of opera: What's Opera, Doc? and The Rabbit of Seville.

Tom and Jerry... No more! No less

For comedy I love South Park but for Action Justice League will do!!!...

yeah, i agree with prospero..its looney tunes for me too.

I have read that they will come up with a full-length feature animation film of Frankenweenie.

Movie Forums Critic
hmmmm i think i'll go woody wood pecker, Looney toons (Bugs Bunny), conan and night before christmas...