Van Helsing

Tools    

Evolution in Progress...
Damn JRS you are THE MAN! I can't wait now...hooked like a mofo (not MoFo)...keep on bringing the good stuff...I'm getting so happy now, so many sequals to awesome series coming out in 2004....must remain in control of bowl movements

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Evolution in Progress...
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Beale thinks people are too hard on The Mummy.

While it was no where near what it should've been, I believe it was a very enjoyable action movie.
DAMN SKIPPY, it wasn't great but it was still good

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
"You people"? Only I said it was going to bomb.

It probably won't bomb box office wise, but I can already tell it's a sucky story and I HATE these promos. Yuck! It'll bomb artistically. I can hear it on its way now. Everybody take cover!
Ummmmm, yeaaaaaa.........I'm still gonna' see it, and from the looks of this thread, so are A LOT of other people. I think the Wolfman looks great , I think Frankenstein looks great, and while the Dracula picture leaves me a little curious, I think that as a monster, he looks pretty kick-ass too. Jackman's picture is a little weird, but he's the man, and he was awesome in "X-Men", so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I can't wait for this movie, it's been far too long since we had a really great Tim Burton-like monster movie, and I definitely think that this could be the one.

gothamboy says you should see: "The Hitcher"

BANNED
Hmm... looks interesting... but this Van Helsing guy...

I don't know, but he reminds me way too much of some Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan...

All he needs are some burning crosses to shove in Dracula's face! lol!

BANNED
Van Helsing?...
Attached Images

still a moron i see

BANNED
Originally Posted by theshape82
still a moron i see
You need to stop looking at the mirror all the time, dude!

wow...that was deep dude
i don't think i've actually heard that one used since the fourth grade

Originally Posted by Django
Hmm... looks interesting... but this Van Helsing guy...

I don't know, but he reminds me way too much of some Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan...

All he needs are some burning crosses to shove in Dracula's face! lol!

Was this supposed to be funny? Just curious...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i think it was a private joke...

BANNED
Originally Posted by theshape82
wow...that was deep dude
i don't think i've actually heard that one used since the fourth grade
Ah... so you finally made it to the fifth grade, eh? Congratulations!

BANNED
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Was this supposed to be funny? Just curious...
Shape's right... a private joke.

i tell ya...django really knows how to kick a man when he's down
*cough*
*cough*

Someone Save Us College Kids
I got to wonder is there any websites with info on the movie please let me know in private or the posts

does anybody know when the trailer is going to be released? cant wait to see this movie. big fan of the books, and the anime, "Helsing", so i have high hopes.

punishment

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Punishment
does anybody know when the trailer is going to be released? cant wait to see this movie. big fan of the books, and the anime, "Helsing", so i have high hopes.

punishment

How is the Anime? Is it Darker Anime (Noir, GitS, Perfect Blue) or goofball cutsie anime? I own and love a ton of dark stuff, but I can't handle stuff with cutsie characters and premise.

Feed me breadcrumbs
I'm reserving judgement for the day I see it, after all my expectations killed the matrix sequels (they weren't that bad, maybe good even have to watch Revolutions again...) and I haven't heard anything exceptional about the movie yet. they've really only released art and cast with a basic plotline... it looks cheesy if anything.