The Star Wars Trilogy on DVD in 2004?

Tools    

Luke knows it's him because he can FEEL him, just like he "feels" Ben.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Originally Posted by DarthBudzy
I think it makes perfect sense to show Hayden at the end of ROTJ.

Think about it: When a Jedi goes to the Dark Side, he ceases to be the same individual, and the Sith persona takes over. When Anakin came back to the Light Side, Vader was in effect dead. So wouldn't it make since for his ghost to appear as it was BEFORE the fall? ANAKIN didn't age into that old man, VADER DID. Anakin was a young man when he died, so his ghost should reflect that.

But that's just my two cents, and I doubt anyone here's gonna like it too much.

Regardless of whether it makes sense according to the logic of the Star Wars universe, it doesn't make sense in the world of film because it's not true to how the movie were originally released. If Lucas wanted to have a directors cut similar to how Aliens was done that would be cool, but as long as there was still the original theatrical versions available. If Lucas could I would bet money he would go around home to home and have all original version of the films, VHS, Laserdisc, dubbings, ect. burned to the ground.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by DarthBudzy
Luke knows it's him because he can FEEL him, just like he "feels" Ben.
He also sees and hears Ben, therefore he can recognise him instantly. Not so with Anakin, because this is someone that he's never seen before because he and Leia were hidden from him when they were born. I don't care how powerul Luke is supposed to be with the force, he's still going to have to take a moment to figure out who's looking back at him. To not include something like that in the film and instead just leave it up to the imagination of the viewer or have them look it up elsewhere is just plain lazy and bad story telling, and I hope that this is at least given some mention in ROTS.
Or he could have just left it alone.

i really hate how they did that also but it didnt stop me from getting the set. and im happy with it even with all the dumb changes.