How many DVD's do you have?

Tools    

About 328... I think I have a few missing off of my LIST though and need to do another update...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I already have 132 dvd's (including tv shows like the x-files, 24 ans Alias) and I'M working in a dvd store so that I'm not finished with the number of dvd's that I have.

How is it possible that you already have the Alien Quadilogy ?

Originally Posted by alias
How is it possible that you already have the Alien Quadilogy ?

I own them on DVD-R until they are released officially. They are the same ..with extras and all.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
About 328... I think I have a few missing off off my LIST though and need to do another update...

Just Married (2003)

My image of you is shattered.

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Just Married (2003)

My image of you is shattered.

Several of the movies on my list were purchased at the request of or were gifts from a teenage cousin who stays with me from time to time...

I ate all your bees.
I have around 80, I love my DVD collection....They are the children I never had.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Just counted 128, good job you didn't wanna know how many videos I got, that would take longer to count.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I now have 100

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Thursday Is Best
lol i have about, ooh id say 6

-linkin park : live in texas
-nightmare before christmas (10th anniversery)
-pirates of the carribean : curse if the black pearl
-lord of the rings : FOTR
-lord of the rings : TTT
-Escaflowne (anime)

the last count i had like 43, but then my brother just came in and said we now have like 59, we just got a whole bunch of cool ones like the Jack Ryan Collection and stuff, and I am pretty confident I am getting some for my birthday, i just have to decide which ones.

I have about 75 Dvds right now. Among my favorites are the complete 007 series, The Fellowship of the Ring ang The Two Towers extended Editions, Indiana Jones Trilogy, and The Jurrassic Park Trilogy!

Call me old fashion but I like videos better then dvds!That and I only have a VCR in my room and that is where I watch a movie if I watch anything at all!(Which is pretty offen!)
It is nice not to have to rewind a dvd but still it is alittle annoying to do the track thing and all that.Anyway to answear the question I have about ten dvds!and I almost 500 videos!
Don't get me wrong I have nothering againt dvds I just like videos alot better that is all I swear! See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

A system of cells interlinked
154 and counting

I just counted there and I have 93, but I have gave some of my friends shots as well so if I am not at the 100 mark I will be soon.

Got around 80 but it is never enough...