What is the most watched dvd in your Collection?

Tools    

mine would be teeange mutant ninja turtles and back to the futuerpart 2.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think there is a mix between Terminator 2 and Friday 13th Part VI.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Easily Raiders of the Lost Ark

I lost count of how many times I've watch it after twenty-something last summer. I've also had just about everyone I know watch it with me.

Happy Gilmore

Always puts a smile on my face, and puts me in a good mood.

Seems like there was already a thread like this but I'm too tired to go look for it...

Mine would be The Last of the Mohicans... I've gone through 3 or 4 VHS tapes and a couple of DVDs...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

So many good movies, so little time.
Mine would be Casablanca or Last of the Mohicans

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Probably Richard Pryor Live in Concert if you count home viewings on VHS and DVD. Of course, I've still seen Jaws more but that was because of the Summer of Seventy-Five.

Welcome to the human race...
I was thinking it was aimed more at an individual DVD - and I've watched my current copy of This Is Spinal Tap at least 15 times. There are movies I've seen more times, but on a variety of formats (VHS, theatre, TV broadcast, etc.)

I think, of my own personal DVD collection, it's probably Fight Club. I watched those commentaries a few times too. But if you include my dad's DVD collection, it's probably Harold and Maude....

Well I watch all my DVD's that I have with Leo in them heaps but out of all of those DVD's I own, I would have to say the DVD I watch the most is of corse my all time fave movie which is TITANIC

Banned from Hollywood.
most watched would definitely have to be Scarface ,

Taxi Driver is up there as well

and Requiem for a Dream

i dont keep track actually..but i know these three i' ve seen unlimited times over the years....