What DVD(s) Are You Gonna Watch Next?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I hope...

If you don't understand French, make sure that if the beginning has too many images and too many subtitles, that you rewind and start over. The beginning is a major sensory overload. Even so, I own it! Plus, maybe you'll like the sensory overload even more if you feel "out of control". HA!

Ahh, seeing Amelie for the first time. Such a wonderful experience. I was lucky and managed to see it at the cinema, so I saw all that colour on the big screen.

Yeah i'm off to watch it right now. It's really late over here, but **** it, i'm in the mood for some Audrey Tatou. I'll let you guys know how I got on with it. Cheers.

In the mood for some Robert Downey Jr.

You lot were right..Amelie was VERY good. Very sweet and charming film. Audrey Tautou's was predictably brilliant as well. Very surprised at the visuals of it. So bright and colourful. That Jean-Pierre Jenut geezer certainly has an eye for visuals. I'm going to do a proper review on it tomorrow, so stay tuned. And thanks to Pyro for recommending it to me. I'm surprised it took me as long as it did to watch it. ,

I still need to watch it at least one more time before I even think about adding it to my list, though. Because i'm still buzzing about it right now. Need to make sure it's excellence will stand the test of time.

I give it a tentative 4 stars ****

I am thinking to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
I have heard it's funny movie.

Registered Creature
Grave of the Fireflies. Such an emotionally raw film.

I'm watching benji right now
I plane on watching:
tom and huck
Ironman
tHE INCDABILE HULK
Doctor Strange
teen wolf
titan a.e.
the bourn tirlogy
Rush hour trilogy
the pink panther
Fanstic four 1 and 2
Bill and ted execllent advturned
Harry potter all of them

Registered Creature
I plan on watching:
Tom and Huck
Iron Man
THE INCREDIBLE HULK
Doctor Strange
Teen Wolf
Titan A.E.
The Bourne trilogy
Rush Hour trilogy
The Pink Panther
Fantastic Four 1 and 2
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Harry Potter, all of them

Fixed.

I'm sorry if that was rude, it's just that there were a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in there I couldn't help myself.

I'm sorry if that was snobby. >.<

sUPERMAN RETURNS WATching it rightnow
Home alone
superman2
SUPERMAN DOOMSDAY
Ironman
The Incdabile hulk
Teenwolf 1 and2
fanstiic four 1 and 2
Mask of zorro 1 and 2
nATIONL TREAUSE 1 AND 2
Frqquency
My scninice project

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
help me pick! i can only rent 2 at a time so help me pick two i haven't seen any of these

pick two!

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
help me pick! i can only rent 2 at a time so help me pick two i haven't seen any of these

pick two!
It makes me happy that you put Stand By Me up there, cause I love it, but to be honest I think you'd enjoy it least out of those picks. You should get Dog Soldiers this weekend then we can watch The Tripper too. Cause those two seem like they'd go well together.

pick two!
This is Spinal Tap
Dog Soldiers

It makes me happy that you put Stand By Me up there, cause I love it, but to be honest I think you'd enjoy it least out of those picks. You should get Dog Soldiers this weekend then we can watch The Tripper too. Cause those two seem like they'd go well together.

i'm renting these on Thursday and wanna watch them then but i'll save Dog Soldiers for this weekend

bump...because i never got a chance to go to the movie store which means i'm going tomorrow